“A good hotel with a great host” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
New Delhi, India
“A good hotel with a great host”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed for two days in Rocabella. It was a off season but Tasos the host made everything very easy for us. He is the best host I have come across. About the location, it is located close to Agios Stefani beach and it is best that we hire a car, though the hotel also seems to give bikes for free during peak season.The rooms are average size but amazing in decor and view. We got a room upgrade and had our own personal terrace. Loved the whole experience

Room Tip: Only few rooms have Jacuzzi . Can request for it in advance
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ashish_Gaurav
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear ashishgaurav,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that all of the team offered! I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
Please feel free to contact me directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review.
Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.

Georgios Kalfopoulos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Rocabella during our honeymoon and we had a wonderful experience there. The service was impeccable and people running the place were warm and went out of the way to make us feel at home. The hotel is chic and stylish and we had a very comfortable stay there. We would definitely recommend the place for couples.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kumarirevi
Dear Kumarirevi,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
Once again thank you for this amazing review.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

My partner and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for 4 magnificent nights during mid Jan, which is outside the peak season when the island is going crazy!! But this just aloud us to take in everything Mykonos had to offer, stunning sunsets easy and stress free access to explore around. But without Tasos who ran Rocabella like a rock star (who kinda looks like a rock star the way he dresses which is just awesome), who knew how to make everyone's stay and experience in Mykonos unforgettable, he just continued to surprise an amaze. The experience we had you wouldn't have expected to get from anywhere else but Rocabella.
Yiamas to Tasos and Rocabella!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Scott_J_Lacey
Dear Scott_J_Lacey,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our premises and the hospitality that our team offered!
I am pleased to hear that your contact with Tasos and all the staff was memorable and I will be sure to thank him personally for this.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page!

Makassar, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The hotel located in Agios Stefani area, which is around 5 minutes away from Hora, which is OK for us since the hotel provided free shuttle to & from Hora. The location very quiet so we definitely having a good rest. Upon arrival to the hotel, Maria has provided surprises for us, free upgrade to Honeymoon Suite (YEAH!!!). The view from the room really superb. Though the room feels a bit too crowded with large furniture but its still very nice and comfy. The outdoor jacuzzi also give us the best way to relax after long day of walk in Hora. The breakfast has lots of variety and all taste really good, though it could use change of daily menu if possible. Definitely will recommend to friends that plan to visit Mykonos. Plus the daily surprise in our room is a BIG plus.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Samsukho
Dear Samsukho,

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We arrived at hotel in the afternoon and received a great welcome, including lots of tips and friendly talk. At night, we asked for a tip for dinner, and we got a ride to the restaurant and advanced booking! And this was only the first day! The rooms are amazing... Beatiful in all details...barefoot elegance! Staff is friendly, really willing to help (specially Tasos, who really made our time better and made sure we would want to come back). We got a scope to watch the night stars and lots of maps with all kinds of directions for us to drive around!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Isabel Cristina S
Dear Isabel Cristina S,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
I am really sorry for the cons you are mentioning. Be sure that we will look into them and correct them immediately as your opinion is very important to us!
Although, I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the staff was memorable and I will be sure to thank him personally for this.

Thane, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

POSITIVES :
It was our 40th wedding anniversary, we came from India with a friend, our two sons and daughters-in-law came from Switzerland with our two grand- children and the moment we set our eyes on the property everyone went "WOW" But there was more to come . . . much more.

First and foremost there was Tasos (Anastasios Macheridis), the man who runs the show and does almost everything single handedly. All three generations of the Singhs, the daughters-in-law and the grand children fell in love with this very warm, extremely friendly and amazingly resourceful man. From the welcome drink as we landed, to giving us perfect advise on where to have our dinner, to finally drive his car with our luggage to the airport since our vehicles were full with people and kiddies seats. He did his employers proud. But this was not all. He did things that went far beyond the call of duty. Having upgraded my sons and my friend to the next category of rooms (I had already booked the best room on the property for us the celebrating couple) he made the small error of putting one of my sons in the room meant for us. On realising this he not just changed the room the next day but decorated the bed with flowers, left us a complimentary bottle of wine and another of pink bubbly and made us feel so very special. There was absolutely no need for him to do this and we would still have raved about our stay. The same is true of dropping our luggage to the airport. He kept us regaled with his humour, played with the grandchildren and as a final grand gesture delayed our departure for the airport on the 9th Dec. (our big day) by surprising us with a beautiful wedding anniversary cake. My best friends back home couldn't have done a better job.

Thank you Tasos.

The rooms were fantastic, the view awesome, the breakfast laid out perfectly and always on time which really surprised us for he was one man and yet he did everything perfectly.

NEGATIVES :
I can't think of anything and I have asked everyone of my fellow travellers before typing this and the answer is exactly the same - nothing. This is amazing we are seven adults (three of them ladies) ranging in ages from 64 to 34 and the opinion is unanimous.

BRAVO . . . We will be back :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Swaranjeet1950
Dear Swaranjeet1950,

Moradabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

thanks for all your services and help, it was a pleasure :)

it includes breakfast (though can have some indian cusine too), the hotel has a gym, it has a superb staff (they helped in everyway possible), our room always had little surprises left for us

cheers

Vencia Hotel
Vencia Hotel
#8 of 82 in Mykonos Town
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,395 reviews

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!