I have to admit that I almost did not do this review as it means the rest of the world will now know just how good it is !!! We are lucky enough to go away a couple of times a year and so have been to many many hotels , this was by far the most relaxing , comfortable stay we have had .
The staff are just amazing , rooms cleaned every day , great views , transfer service to town , the list is endless .
Small beach and taverners within a 10 min walk (downhill ) slightly longer on way back !!
I would recommend evening meals in the local village and main town as my one and only concern was with the hotel menu which did not change .If the menu had been more extensive and changed I doubt we would ever have left The Rocabella !!
My thanks to the staff who made our stay quite simply amazing !! I have never seen so many guests in tears as they had to leave !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos