What more can I add to all the previous reviews? The hotel is wonderful, location is great - close enough to pop into the town for dinner, but far enough out to still have a quiet and secluded feeling with a lovely, small beach just a few minutes walk down the road. Staff were generally very friendly and helpful. Loved that they took such good care of their guests with a touching eye for detail. As already noted in several reviews, breakfast is fantastic at Rocabella. We loved trying all the greek products and appreciate the local sourcing.
The only lesser point for us was that the (free) shuttle service to and from the town stopped at 10.15pm which is basically in the middle of dinnertime in Greece. We never made it back in time for the last shuttle and ended up walking back. This was ok for us, but it's a bit of a hike and not for everyone. It took us about 45 minutes to walk back and the roads are dark and windy with no footpath.
We found it quite busy around the island in June, hate to think how it will be in July and August, possibly beginning/end of the season is a good time to visit. Particularly in the main town, beaches were fine, though, again, probably packed later in the season. The hotel did not feel busy at all though, despite there being quite a few rooms occupied.
All in all we had a fantastic stay and can't wait to be back as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos