We stayed at the Rocabella in May in a Jacuzzi suite. Both the hotel and the room were lovely. Breakfasts as others have already said, were delicious and there was plenty of choice. It was a shame that the restaurant was not yet open (we'd understood from the hotel's website that it would be open from May 1st ) but the bar snack menu was pretty good. The hotel is near a very nice beach which is a few minutes' stroll away and there are two good value tavernas on the beach too. If you don't feel like the beach, the hotel's pool area is a nice place to relax, although the pool was unheated (I think it gets heated later in the season). As others have commented on, the hotel's staff are lovely and go out of their way to help with recommendations and information about the island. Shuttle service into town is a bonus. There is also a little shop at the hotel which looks lovely but we didn't get the chance to visit as it wasn't open yet. I think there is a spa too but again it was perhaps too early in the season for it to be open? It would be great to get some info in the room about this sort of thing. Overall it's a lovely hotel which is good value for money on an expensive island, so I'd recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos