Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA
Grace Mykonos Hotel(Agios Stefanos)
$671
$457
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $545/night.

Mykonos Princess Hotel(Agios Stefanos)
$361
$298
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $404/night.

Mykonian Mare Luxury Boutique Hotel(Agios Stefanos)(Great Value!)
$508
$293
Hotel Panorama(Agios Stefanos)
$47
$46
  • Bar/Lounge
Amazing View Hotel(Agios Stefanos)(Great Value!)
$175
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Artemis Hotel(Agios Stefanos)(Great Value!)
$96
Travelocity
San Marco Hotel & Villas(Choulakia)(Great Value!)
$186
$172
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Alkistis Hotel(Agios Stefanos)
TripAdvisor
Mina Beach Hotel(Agios Stefanos)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Agnandi Mare(Tourlos)
1,589 results
All reviewspillow menuour honeymoonessential oilsglass of champagneturn down serviceart hotelfree shuttleamazing hotelhis teamlittle touchesprivate jacuzzifree upgradeevery hourevery eveningthe hotel managershuttle servicethe hotel offers
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Loved this hotel, a transfer from the airport and then greeted by Maria a charming host who told us about the hotel also provided with a glass of fizz to unwind. The rooms are modern and I did find the lack of storage in the standard room a little inconvenient, however they are well kept and very clean. The pool and bar area have stunning views over the sea and service is first class. Breakfast is taken by the pool or inside, lovely breads, yogurt and the home made cherry compote was to die for, wish I could have brought a jar home! It was a special wedding anniversary on the 5th night of our stay and we were brought a cake and bottle of fiizz also told we could have a room upgrade for the last 3 nights of our stay to the honeymoon suite! It was spacious with an outside jacuzzi and a lovely balcony it made our stay even better. This hotel goes the extra mile, by providing little extras, i.e. glasses of cold water when lounging by the pool or a small treat brought to your room in the evenings, I would recommend this hotel for a holiday.
Mykonos is a windy island (gale force at times) we asked when the winds stopped and were told September, also the restaurants in M town are expensive, but there are cheaper options if you dont want to spend 100 euros on a meal for two. A fantastic hotel and we hope to return in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JeniferLeeds
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear JeniferLeeds,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that our team offered!
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience the extra services we will offer this summer.
Keep also in mind that we discussed the lack of storage issue with Irene and we decided to put some extra rails and hangers in the superior type of rooms to add some space.
Regarding the home made cherry compote, feel free to contact Irene so as to send you home some!!!!!!!!!!
Please feel free to contact me or Irene directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review. Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed here during our honeymoon trip for couple nights. The hotel staff was very attentive and when we checked in, they spent time to sit down with us and went through the map and tourist information. I haven't had that from other hotels I stayed at. Good job!

The hotel is very cool and artsy. I like that everything is so simple and clean looking. They sent us chocolate fondue and other sweets to our hotel and that was a very nice touch.

I love the breakfast and the free shuttle bus. Make sure you book ahead to reserve your spot as the shuttle can only fit 6 or 8 passengers. Also, get to the pickup spot 10 minutes in advance. The shuttle bus won't wait for people.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank vazworld

Dear vazworld,
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
Keep also in mind that we discussed the shuttle issue with Irene and we decided that we will have 5 minutes plus minus window on the shuttle appointment.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We travelled here last week (9th May) for 4 days for our 10th wedding anniversary treat, and can honestly say we picked the best possible place to stay.
We were collected from the airport and met in reception by the lovely Maria and two glasses of fizz - great start! Maria gave us some great tips about things to see and places to eat and drink, her advice was really useful.
Our room (106) was simply lovely - bright and clean and so comfortable, by far the most comfortable Greek bed I have ever slept in. Within ten minutes we were provided with more fizz and a fruit/choclate fondue which we thouroughly enjoyed on our spacious balcony.
The view is amazing, the shuttle into town is so very convenient both in the day and at night time, and the beach is literally a 5minute walk down hill.
Lovely restaurant on the beach (blue sign, Epistrophe?), a fantastic place up the steps behind the beach (Liminos) - the driver wasn't lying when he said the best lamb in Mykonos!
Little Venice is well worth a visit, and the town of Mykonos itself is great to lose your bearings in! Lovely windy little streets with bars and places to eat in abundance.
Breakfast at the hotel, I felt, was super. Hot options (the little baked egss were a real hit with us!), smoothies, lovely Greek yoghurt and honey and great breads, cheeses, hams and fruits.
We would love to go back and maybe one day we will - it far exceeded our expectations. Its the first time we can say we have felt so chilled out and relaxed in quite a few years!
Gorgeous rooms, great views, great places to eat and lovely smiley accommodating staff.
Go there- you wont be disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank weezeShropshire

Dear weezeShropshire,
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the team was memorable and I will be sure to thank them personally for this. Especially Maria!
Keep also in mind that we discussed the Jacuzzi issue with our maintenance team and we found a solution regarding the noise. We also stet the Jacuzzi timers to operate less hours per day (meaning that they are powered of during the quiet hours)
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page !

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our stay at Rocabella Mykonos was truly one of the best holiday experience we have had, with amazing hospitality and the excellent resort combined to make our time terrific! Special thanks to Irene for being a lovely hostess throughout our stay! Maria was always available with her sweet smile to help us guide through Our time nicely Mykonos

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank VidhiCh

Dear VidhiCh,
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the team was memorable and I will be sure to thank them personally for this. Especially Irene and Maria!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

In every situation in Greece we have experienced helpful, cheerful and accomodating service. If I had to choose one place that gave the warmest, most accomodating service I would pick the Mykonos Rocabella Hotel.
The transfer from the airport was waiting for us. We were greeted with champagne and a sit-down session to tell us about the hotel and the island (map provided).
When we were shown to our suite we wondered to ourselves about the 4 of us sharing a bathroom. A half hour later our daughters were offered their own room right beneath us. In that half hour water and fruit and chocolate fondues were brought to our suite.
The hotel and rooms were very clean. The views from the balconies and pool area are beautiful. The breakfasts were good with a wide range of options.
The nearest beach is a 10 minute walk away. There are two tavernas to choose from beside the beach is you do not want to go to town for lunch. There is a shuttle service to take guests to Mykonos town.
The hotel staff helped arrange a car rental and referred us to a travel agent for ferry service.
The only downside were noises at night. If there is a jacuzzi on your balcony or on a balcony near you you might want to request that it be turned off at bedtime.
We had a wonderful stay at Rocabella and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family