“Amazing hospitality”

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Rocabella is a beautiful hotel, all white and minimal with a lovely view. My boyfriend and I spent three days there and we totally recomend it. Rocabella is well located for relaxation and has good facilities but what makes it exceptional is the staff's hospitality. Tasos, the hotel manager, amazed us! Always obliged (even after-hours), he has been very kind and thoughtful, turning our stay to the ultimate romantic experience with little surprises such as lighten candles and chocolate fondue every evening we returned to our room. Another plus of the hotel is its cleanness-every day and to the last detail.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarianaStat
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear MarianaStat,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that Tassos and our team offered!
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the team was memorable and I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience the extra services we will offer this summer.
Please feel free to contact me or Tassos directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review. Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page !

There are newer reviews for Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a lovely hotel with an amazing view and elegance! Special thanks to the wonderful staff who made my stay in Rocabella so enjoyable! Highly recommended to anyone wishing to enjoy the real experience Mykonos has to offer!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 659MariaC659

Dear 659MariaC659,
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality our team offered!
Please feel free to contact me or Irene directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The hotel as you enter gives you a sense of pleasantness,we came to mykonos via ferry and were really sick since the ride was very rocky, but as soon as we entered the hotel we were just made to feel at home. Tasos is a wonderful host and a great person, we were on our honeymoon and he upgraded our room for no cost to the most expensive room in the hotel. He gave us a summary of what we could do in during our stay at Mykonos. Helped us with a rental car and suggested some fantastic places for food.
The room was gorgeous, had a panoramic view of the entire island and the sea, just picture perfect.
Although its tugged away from the town (5 mins cab ride, 20 min walk) I felt its better to stay away from the hustle. I have seen hotels inside the town, they all have cramped rooms, small toilets so its best to stay away and enjoy the stay and the island.
Tasos, cant thank him enough, he ensured the room was always lit with candles during the evening, made it ultra romantic for us, made sure our room had chocolates & wine.

Breakfast is basic, just the type that will get you started. All in all a perfect getaway and will always treasure this stay in Rocabella.

Room Tip: Ask for the room right ontop of the reception area, that is the only room on the top and has a the b...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shathanand

Dear Shathanand,
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality Tassos and our team offered!

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We were here on our honeymoon in March and loved the place. The hotel has its own charm which is noticeable the moment you enter as a crisp fresh fragrance wafts past you...Enquire about it and all they will say is "housekeeping"
Loved the hospitality. Each need was personally attended to by Tavos the ever smiling manager.
The view from our honeymoon room was special as the entire marina is in full view.
The hotel is ideally located as it's barely a few minutes drive from where the ferry dropped us from Athens.
It would be still more appealing in summer.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank miteshmerchant

Dear miteshmerchant,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

A trip to mykonos is incomplete without a stay here. I suggest trip advisor should add 'Visit Rocabella and meet TASOS & THE TEAM' on the things to do list. Tasos is a special soul and meeting him is undoubtedly the highlight of my greece trip. He did everything possible and things that I didnt imagine for my wifes birthday to make it memorable. All the credit goes to Tasos for making Mykonos a fun & full of surprises place.

The enthusiasm and care that is shown is only possible by someone with a good heart, tasos is indeed this special soul and by experience we can be sure anyone visiting will have the same delightful treatment.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ROCABELLA, TASOS AND THE TEAM .... THE STAY WITH YOU GUYS IS FOREVER GOING TO HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank KaranAmin11

Dear KaranAmin11,

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Santorini Greece is known for its history and ambiance. Rocobella is a boutique hotel that caters to upscale tourists that demand the utmost in service and amenities. The hotel is sited near Fira, the main city in Santorini and affords unparalleled views of the mountains and forests, al fresco dining and complete spa and concierge services. Sunsets at Rocobella are magnificent and most all the guests, are compelled to watch the beautiful views from the outside terraces and balconies each night. The guest rooms are large, comfortable and well appointed and the staff at Rocobella are extremely friendly and helpful. There are retail shops on the grounds featuring well-made and sought-after gifts, accessories, jewelry and clothing. Local artists feature their work at Rocobella's famed art shop. Those in the know visit Greece as a four-season destination and those that stay at Rocobella know they offer their guests a one-of-kind luxurious stay in one of the most beautiful parts of this country for a reasonable price. The staff at Rocobella takes care of your every need during your stay in Santorini Greece and can plan your vacation from start to finish. See more at: www.Rocobella.com.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Natalie_B267,

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Everything in this place is unbelievable. The service, the staff, the location. . .
There is nothing that it is not possible in Rocabella. Whatever you want you can find it in this place. We have read a lot of reviews about Rocabella, but we couldn't believe that it would be so amazing!!! Rocabella is located in an incredible place with fantastic view of Mykonos Town and Aegean Sea . So relaxing that we couldn't even imagine it! Mykonos Town is just a few kilometers away (not more than 5 minutes by car) so you can join the parties whenever you want to! They also provide a free shuttle service to the Town till 10pm.
We would like to thank everyone in Rocabella for making our first trip in Greece unforgettable! We will definetely come back !

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Andronikos Hotel Mykonos
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos
#2 of 82 in Mykonos Town
Myconian Villa Collection

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!