Rocabella is a beautiful hotel, all white and minimal with a lovely view. My boyfriend and I spent three days there and we totally recomend it. Rocabella is well located for relaxation and has good facilities but what makes it exceptional is the staff's hospitality. Tasos, the hotel manager, amazed us! Always obliged (even after-hours), he has been very kind and thoughtful, turning our stay to the ultimate romantic experience with little surprises such as lighten candles and chocolate fondue every evening we returned to our room. Another plus of the hotel is its cleanness-every day and to the last detail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos