“"Just Perfect" - The best in Mykonos.”

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
“"Just Perfect" - The best in Mykonos.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The hotel as you enter gives you a sense of pleasantness,we came to mykonos via ferry and were really sick since the ride was very rocky, but as soon as we entered the hotel we were just made to feel at home. Tasos is a wonderful host and a great person, we were on our honeymoon and he upgraded our room for no cost to the most expensive room in the hotel. He gave us a summary of what we could do in during our stay at Mykonos. Helped us with a rental car and suggested some fantastic places for food.
The room was gorgeous, had a panoramic view of the entire island and the sea, just picture perfect.
Although its tugged away from the town (5 mins cab ride, 20 min walk) I felt its better to stay away from the hustle. I have seen hotels inside the town, they all have cramped rooms, small toilets so its best to stay away and enjoy the stay and the island.
Tasos, cant thank him enough, he ensured the room was always lit with candles during the evening, made it ultra romantic for us, made sure our room had chocolates & wine.

Breakfast is basic, just the type that will get you started. All in all a perfect getaway and will always treasure this stay in Rocabella.

Room Tip: Ask for the room right ontop of the reception area, that is the only room on the top and has a the b...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shathanand
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Shathanand,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality Tassos and our team offered!
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the team was memorable and I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience the extra services we will offer this summer.
Please feel free to contact me or Tassos directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review. Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page !

George Kalfopoulos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We were here on our honeymoon in March and loved the place. The hotel has its own charm which is noticeable the moment you enter as a crisp fresh fragrance wafts past you...Enquire about it and all they will say is "housekeeping"
Loved the hospitality. Each need was personally attended to by Tavos the ever smiling manager.
The view from our honeymoon room was special as the entire marina is in full view.
The hotel is ideally located as it's barely a few minutes drive from where the ferry dropped us from Athens.
It would be still more appealing in summer.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank miteshmerchant
Dear miteshmerchant,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

A trip to mykonos is incomplete without a stay here. I suggest trip advisor should add 'Visit Rocabella and meet TASOS & THE TEAM' on the things to do list. Tasos is a special soul and meeting him is undoubtedly the highlight of my greece trip. He did everything possible and things that I didnt imagine for my wifes birthday to make it memorable. All the credit goes to Tasos for making Mykonos a fun & full of surprises place.

The enthusiasm and care that is shown is only possible by someone with a good heart, tasos is indeed this special soul and by experience we can be sure anyone visiting will have the same delightful treatment.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ROCABELLA, TASOS AND THE TEAM .... THE STAY WITH YOU GUYS IS FOREVER GOING TO HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank KaranAmin11
Dear KaranAmin11,

Oyster Bay, New York, United States
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Santorini Greece is known for its history and ambiance. Rocobella is a boutique hotel that caters to upscale tourists that demand the utmost in service and amenities. The hotel is sited near Fira, the main city in Santorini and affords unparalleled views of the mountains and forests, al fresco dining and complete spa and concierge services. Sunsets at Rocobella are magnificent and most all the guests, are compelled to watch the beautiful views from the outside terraces and balconies each night. The guest rooms are large, comfortable and well appointed and the staff at Rocobella are extremely friendly and helpful. There are retail shops on the grounds featuring well-made and sought-after gifts, accessories, jewelry and clothing. Local artists feature their work at Rocobella's famed art shop. Those in the know visit Greece as a four-season destination and those that stay at Rocobella know they offer their guests a one-of-kind luxurious stay in one of the most beautiful parts of this country for a reasonable price. The staff at Rocobella takes care of your every need during your stay in Santorini Greece and can plan your vacation from start to finish. See more at: www.Rocobella.com.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Natalie_B267,
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality our team offered!
Please feel free to contact me or Irene directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.

Greece
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Everything in this place is unbelievable. The service, the staff, the location. . .
There is nothing that it is not possible in Rocabella. Whatever you want you can find it in this place. We have read a lot of reviews about Rocabella, but we couldn't believe that it would be so amazing!!! Rocabella is located in an incredible place with fantastic view of Mykonos Town and Aegean Sea . So relaxing that we couldn't even imagine it! Mykonos Town is just a few kilometers away (not more than 5 minutes by car) so you can join the parties whenever you want to! They also provide a free shuttle service to the Town till 10pm.
We would like to thank everyone in Rocabella for making our first trip in Greece unforgettable! We will definetely come back !

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Geusi_Th,

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We visited in the off season (beginning of March), which was great, because we got an amazing deal on this hotel!
Our stay began with a warm welcome from Anastasios and champagne served by the bartender, Stathis. Love those guys! From beginning to end, it felt like we were staying at a good friend's grand, yet cozy home on the fabulous island of Mykonos! He made everything easy, from having our rental car delivered to the hotel to making dinner reservations in town. It truly felt like we were catching up with old friends that happen to be amazing hosts. The entire team was hospitable and covered such details as hanging umbrellas on our doorknob one rainy morning,
The hotel itself is lovely and very clean. The manner in which my particular room was situated made it feel like I had my own little villa. I think a few of them have that feel. It was everything I hoped for in a boutique hotel. This hotel is not close enough to town to call it walkable, but taking a taxi or renting a car gets you to town within 4 to 5 minutes. It's really no big deal, and it's totally worth it.
We plan on returning in the summer and we have already recommended this hotel to our friends and family. An absolute steal during the off-season!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank PaolaDJackson
Dear PaolaDJackson,

Thessaloníki, Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We spent a few days in Rocabella during our honeymoon in Greece and it was defintely the best part of our trip!
The staff is so friendly and always ready to help you! The room was amazing and the view was breathtaking! Every day a small surprise was waiting for us to make us feel like we were the only guests in the hotel! The pool area is the most relaxing place in the whole world! Nice music and frozen cocktails combined with nice snacks from the Restaurant can make your day unforgettable! Agios Stefanos beach which is really close in a walking distance from the hotel is a very nice, quite beach where you can go some times as well. Rocabella is close to the town so we had the chance to go out some nights and have some fun! We will definetely come back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Papazoglou I
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Papazoglou I,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience the extra services we will offer next year.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Agios Stefanos
Andronikos Hotel
Andronikos Hotel
#4 of 82 in Mykonos Town
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,205 reviews

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!