Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA
Grace Mykonos Hotel(Agios Stefanos)
$422
$338
Agoda.com
Mykonos Princess Hotel(Agios Stefanos)(Great Value!)
$222
$203
Mykonian Mare Luxury Boutique Hotel(Agios Stefanos)(Great Value!)
$282
$239
Artemis Hotel(Agios Stefanos)(Great Value!)
$57
$48
TripAdvisor
San Marco Hotel & Villas(Choulakia)(Great Value!)
$209
$115
HotelQuickly
Alkistis Hotel(Agios Stefanos)
TripAdvisor
Amazing View Hotel(Agios Stefanos)
TripAdvisor
Mina Beach Hotel(Agios Stefanos)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Panorama(Agios Stefanos)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,569 results
All reviewspillow menuour honeymoonessential oilsglass of champagneturn down serviceart hotelfree shuttleamazing hotelhis teamlittle touchesprivate jacuzzifree upgradeevery hourevery eveningthe hotel managershuttle servicethe hotel offers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We've been 2 weeks at Rocabella and were delighted by their warm welcome: free water, fruits...that they bring you at the pool, a welcoming chocolate fruit fountain at arrival...so many examples !

A tiny hotel still at human level, not far from Mykonos town but in a quiet environment.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Wave75,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us! I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
At that point I would also like to let you know that it is with great pleasure to strive to offer you the best holiday memories ever.
I think Mykonos is all about hospitality and friendship. When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience the extra services we will offer next year.
Please feel free to contact me or Irene directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review. Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our guests/friends.

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page !

Reviewed October 15, 2012

If ever i will go back to Mykonos i will go back to ROCABELLA!
All you can read here about great service, unaffected kindness and hospitality,
about amazing views-it is just true!!
I enjoyed very much to spend my holidays at Rocabella and highly recommand it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Katharina961,

Reviewed October 12, 2012

If you have scanned through the reviews of the Rocabella here on Tripadvisor you will have realised that the vast majority of visitors believe they have experienced something a little bit special. Having just returned from a fantastic week at the Rocabella I’m pleased to say that we too have experienced the superb staff who can’t do enough for you, the beautiful pool, the rooms with their great views and all those nice little touches that make this such a fantastic boutique hotel.

As mentioned by many, the shuttle into Mykonos Town is a great benefit. If you do fancy walking off the huge breakfast you consumed then you can walk into town. It will take you about 40 minutes, but be warned, it’s quite hilly and there are no pavements so you will be walking along the roadside for large parts of the walk.

Of course there are a huge number of restaurants in Mykonos Town to eat but if you fancy staying in Agios Stefanos there are a couple of nice traditional tavernas serving great food. Epistrofi is a nice fish restaurant with a beachfront setting and Limnios Taverna is worth a mention; great meat dishes with really nice views, just follow the steps up the hill from behind the beach.

All the little extras add up to make the Rocabella stand out as an exceptional boutique hotel. Thank you to all the staff and management for making our stay so memorable.

1  Thank SimonHitch
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear SimonHitch,

I am pleased that your contact with all the team was memorable and I will be sure to thank them personally for this.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

As part of my work I often get to stay in some of the most expensive hotels in the world, and rarely find anything to write home about, the usual professionally good service, facilites and food. The Rocabella has managed to surprise and delight me in the space of just one week. We hoped, at best, for a well run and a pleasant hotel, but what we found was amazing and surpassed even our wildest expectations. The hotel itself is located on top of a hill overlooking the beach, with views that simply take your breath away. The attention to detail is impeccable, the bedrooms have all the usual facilities, but are just lovely with amazingly large balconies that overlook the sea. The jacuzzi bath was a real bonus. We couldn’t ask any more of the staff, who were friendly and helpful well above and beyond the call of duty. We were treated like royalty and the things I expect to pay highly for at most hotels were just part of the service. A free 15 minute massage, one of the best I’ve ever had, a constant supply of fresh water, drinks, melon and snacks served to you by the pool. All at no extra expense. Beautifully lit candles all around your room and little gifts of a night. One night chocolate, the next a snack so that you don’t get hungry in the night! I have been trying to wrack my brain of a hotel I have enjoyed staying in more and I genuinely can’t think of one. I felt totally at home, thoroughly relaxed and confident that if I had any problems they would be sorted out immediately. I’m usually quite glad to leave a hotel and get home, but I was really sad to have to leave and wanted to stay much much longer. We often spoke of it being the ideal place for a wedding as it was so romantic and perfect. We also mentioned how none of the photographs we'd seen of the place did it the justice it deserves! Altogether the perfect hotel on the perfect island for the perfect holiday. I can’t recommend it enough.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are so well designed that it would be hard to find a bad room. Ours was towards the back of the hotel and a Double Superior so it had a slightly bigger balcony and a spa bath, but as I could see most rooms had a sea view of some kind. There were steps to the rooms further back, so if you have any problems with walking it's probably best to get a lower room.

Dear Havingamare,

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed at Rocabella on the last week of September. Although I was on a business trip, the hotel staff made me feel like I was on my dreams vacation.
To start with the location, the hotel is sited on a place with a breathtaking view to the sea and the town of Mykonos (great view from every single spot of the hotel).
Arriving at the hotel, you can notice the friendly, very helpful and always smiling staff. The restaurant is amazing and the pool is astonishing. View is magical wherever you stand.
The room was a real surprise. Amazing natural light, decorated with class and fine taste. I had a great view even lying on the bed, so it would be not necessary to describe how it was to be on the balcony. Absolutely perfect!! Arriving at the room, I felt so fresh and comfortable that I didn't want to leave it. The staff had prepared small surprises, such as fruits with melted chocolate on arriving, small chocolate on the pillow when I got back to the room, or small candles all over the room and the balcony, which made me feel really special and gave me a cosy and warm feeling.
Service was really of high standards,as the hotel can offer you whatever you can imagine.The quality of the food was excellent, made of fresh and healthy materials and I have to admit that the chef was really inspired. I expected high prices, but, surprisingly, the prices of the restaurant were reaaly low compared to the quality offered. I would also recommend the cocktails at the pool bar.
The hotel offered a royal, fresh and homemade breakfast.
In conclusion, the rates were more than logical, still the quality of the service was extremely high. I am really looking forward to visiting Rocabella as soon as I can.
Thank you people of Rocabella for everything, but most of all for the smile and the warmth you gave me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Maria N,
At that point I would also like to let you know that it is with great pleasure to host business travelers and strive to offer them some piece of paradise.
It was an ultimate pleasure for us to provide such a memorable stay.

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page!