Fantastic hotel, and we would return in a heartbeat! Rocabella Mykonos is highly recommended to anyone seeking a beautiful hotel, gracious, attentive staff, and quiet location.
What makes Rocabella Mykonos very special is the exceptional staff. Ria greeted us on check-in with the utmost of warmth and professionalism. She showed us several restaurants on our map and answered our numerous questions, as it was our first time in Mykonos.
Second, the hotel design, setting and views are gorgeous! It’s outside the hustle and bustle of town, but close enough to be convenient. The hotel offers a free shuttle into town.
Third, the food was outstanding! By far the most delicious, extensive hotel breakfast buffet I’ve seen for this rate.
From Mykonos we traveled to Santorini, and our only regret was that we didn’t stay at Rocabella Santorini. We did check it out, and it was beautiful, with exceptional views.
Finally, a huge thank you to Irene, George, Maria and Ria for making our stay so memorable, and showing us true Greek hospitality. Our departure dinner was a lovely surprise! We look forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos