i stayed in Rocabella Art hotel last august. it was my first time in mykonos, but it didnt matter because the staff made me feel like home!
Reception was extremely helpful (car hire, boat excursions, restaurant recommendations) , Housekeeping ladies were really up to theirselves, & breakfast was yummi-licious!
the hotel is cleverly built on a slope of a hill, so every room has great view to the ocean! the SPA is small but cozy.
i would definately recommend it to my friends when in mykonos!
thank you for a great stay and looking forward to come back in mykonos or in Santorini! (i heard you also have a hotel there)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos