An all around great place. The location is 5 minute car ride from town. Perfect to get away from it all but then have access to mykonos town. Cab rides are not bad at 5-10 euros per trip. Spyros did great to make our trip the best it could be including the room upgrade free of charge. Rooms were nice with stereo, sofa, and lots of room. I also appreciated the reasonable minibar prices. Large private outdoor patios made it easy to enjoy the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos