Firstly, as i was a bit wary of this before travelling to Greece at the very beginning of the season; May is a great time to go to Mykonos, the weather was beautiful, hot and most of the bars and restaurants were open.
The best parts of Grace hotel are;
- Welcome to the hotel - introduced to most of the staff and given a tour of the hotel with champagne on arrival. We were also given a complimentary bottle of wine in our room.
- The rooms - we only had a standard room but it was beautiful and immaculate, with lovely touches such as the bathroom products, treats at night with the turndown service and robes/slippers. The bed was very comfortable and the view from our balcony was superb (ask for a room on the high floors to get the best views)!
- Free transfers to/from Mykonos town and to/from the airport. The transfer to town takes 5 minutes and you can choose pretty much any time you like even until the late hours of the night.
- The pool/ bar area - Lovely comfy sunbeds overlooking the sea and a superb pool to cool off.
- The champagne breakfast - They have everything you could want on the menu from continental, cooked breakfasts, speciality dishes and pancakes with strawberries and cream all washed down with a cold glass of bubbly (my favorite) :)
- The library - a wonderful haven to relax and watch the sunset on comfy sofas or rocking chairs on the terrace.
- Location - the beach which the hotel sits above is beautiful, soft sand and clear water. The sea wasn't too cold in May either. You can get into Mykonos town easily and hire bikes/cars to travel to the other beaches of Mykonos. We also visited the ruins of Delos which is highly recommended (take the ferry for 15 eurospp from Mykonos town it takes 30 minutes).
- The price - you get every penny's worth with this hotel, it feels new, clean and has that exclusive feel without the pretentiousness that so many other luxury hotels have.
- And finally the staff! I don't think we've been anywhere where the staff have been so friendly, helpful and accomodating. They really make your stay special and honestly make this hotel the success that it is.
You won't be disappointed with this one :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grace Mykonos is an intimate, exclusive boutique hotel located just north of Mykonos town above the sandy and protected beach of Agios Stefanos. Grace Hotels touches include Nespresso coffee machine facilities in all suites and a Boutique SPA offering a holistic range of the purest body care harvested from nature. Guests at the Grace Mykonos are treated to an ideal setting, comprising luxurious facilities and intimate hospitality for a unique experience at the hotel as well as throughout a relaxed and pampered Mykonian island holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Grace Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grace Agios Stefanos
- Grace Mykonos Hotel Agios Stefanos