We stayed at the Grace for 7 nights in September and we knew from the beginning that this was to be a special stay. The greeting was warm and personal and all members of staff showed a keen interest in helping with our stay, whether that be places to visit or arrangements to be made. The rooms are stylish though you need to trade the size of room against having a balcony and own plunge pool. We started with Room 32 which was a good size and then moved to 42 which was a bit smaller but did have a balcony overlooking the pool and the beach. It is generally a quiet hotel with only 32 rooms but lower level rooms are by the road and might be less attractive for the light sleeper ( the traffic was pretty light when we were there and the sound insulation is good from the windows). The food is excellent. Each morning we were served with a 3 course breakfast delightfully presented and with plenty of choice. We only had dinner once in the hotel and that was our last night- it was very good and we rather regretted not eating in the restaurant more often. Mykonos Town is only 3.5 Km away and there is a hotel courtesy bus to ferry guests back and forth on request. Agios Stefanos has its own beach and some small tavernas so you can literally walk out of the hotel and then down onto the beach if you want to stay close. This hotel is ideal for those who want access to the busy but prefer something quiet and intimate to come back to. Our overriding memory though is of the special service and attention and our particular praise for Angelo, Christina, Dimitri and Marios ( we just got to know them better). This is a very high standard of service and given the length of the season, they did very well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grace Mykonos is an intimate, exclusive boutique hotel located just north of Mykonos town above the sandy and protected beach of Agios Stefanos. Grace Hotels touches include Nespresso coffee machine facilities in all suites and a Boutique SPA offering a holistic range of the purest body care harvested from nature. Guests at the Grace Mykonos are treated to an ideal setting, comprising luxurious facilities and intimate hospitality for a unique experience at the hotel as well as throughout a relaxed and pampered Mykonian island holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Grace Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grace Agios Stefanos
- Grace Mykonos Hotel Agios Stefanos