“Worst experience in Newmarket dining”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My boyfriend invited me to have a nice dinner out. The Boston pizza in Newmarket has been by far the worst experience we had. We ordered Pomodoro pasta with chicken and also Salmon with steamed vegetables with pasta on the side. Salmon was overcooked but came cold, the veggies on the side were cold and the pasta tasted bad like from a can. My boyfriend's pasta with chicken had little squares of tasteless chicken with a spongy texture.We called the Manager Andrew to explain why we sent the food back and he was very nasty and unprofessional. Saying that "we should be familiar with their menu's taste" and that "if we ordered...we should pay" because we took two minutes to call the waitress and/or a bite from our food"... We couldn't believed!...Never again we will go, they made us feel the worst people in earth and very uncomfortable; because of that, we will not recommend it to any of our friends.They showed no management and no service skills, on top of bad food.

1  Thank Catapajia
There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Boston pizza used to be one of the favourite hang outs for me. They have added new items to their menu, gotten rid of their half price apps on weekends and quality of good has gone downhill. I've been disappointed with the food over the last 3 months. Definitely finding a new hang out place where the food is good and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This resturant has been in Eg for a while but they are always sure to provide great service and great food. And it is not just Pizza, my hubby is not a pizza fan but loves the sandwiches, and the appetizers. I love the pizza and pasta myself. Helpful, friendly and good food.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My daughter and I wanted a quick pasta dinner and chose Boston Pizza (Newmarket/ Yonge & Green Lane).
It was a Thursday at 6:00pm and we were quickly seated in a less than a half full restaurant. We both only ordered simple pasta dishes. It took almost 45 minutes from the time we ordered to the time the pasta arrived.
The funny part was the pasta was only luke warm. It was also suppose to come with garlic toast. The waitress finally brought it when we were finished our meal.
I had asked the waitress how long it would be to get our meals, she stated it shouldn't be long. The waitress never updated us or apologized for the slow service.
Then, with a funny grin on her face, she asked us if we would like dessert.
Of course the bill came and they had added a coffee which we didn't order. Another 15 minutes for her to correct the bill and bring it back.

News travels fast in a small town and I am not sure if they had a bad day or this is a bad location.
Bottom line, lost customers and no tip.
The big chains probably don't care, so I will pay a few dollars more and frequent the better quality mom & pop restaurants in the area.

2  Thank BoboToronto
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Rude "lady" greeted us on the and told us to wait to be seated and waited 15 min to seat us in an empty dinning room, half drinks and the waitress couldn't be more unpleasant.

1  Thank shmilda