I stayed her recently in April, which is the slow season along Montenegro's beautiful Adriatic coastline. While this hotel may be a summer paradise, I think the remarkable spa service offering of this resort and wellness spa during the remaining months of the year, when crowds can be avoided, are unrivaled. I highly recommend visiting Monte Casa year round, particularly during "off season" to avoid crowds and get the best value for spa services that cannot be found elsewhere in the region. Further, a Fall, Winter, or Spring trip here will allow you to enjoy the unspoiled natural beauty of temperate Montenegro before thousands of others have the same idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Casa Spa & Wellness hotel is a perfect holiday location, situated in the heart of the Montenegrin coast. The hotel is easily accessible from Tivat and Podgorica airports and it takes fifty minutes to arrive by car to our facility. For the long time, the Municipality of Petrovac has been a favorite destination for holidays and unforgettable vacation. It is situated between Budva and Bar and near to the hotel-island Sveti Stefan. It is a starting point for a variety of sporting, leisure and cultural activities. The hotel offers optimal conditions for those in a need of recuperation and therapy through variety of SPA and Wellness procedures provided by top professionals with a wide international experience. Hotel Monte Casa SPA & Wellness offers to its Guests 63 luxurious and comfortable rooms equipped with the highest quality equipment. It was renovated entirely in 2013 what made it the leading hotel of the high category on the whole coast. With elegant furnishings and artworks, each room and suite has air conditioning, a TV, WiFi internet, balcony, a mini bar, safe and a private bathroom. Speaking of the view, it shoul be mentioned that 70% of entire units offer scenic lagoon or sea views. The hotel offers to its Guests a wide choice of meals based on BB, HB and FB. Our F&B Team of professionals from the main hotel's restaurant provide our Guest with the most tasteful and biggest quality meals from a wide assortment of A 'la carte and Buffet menu, which contains specialties of European & Mediterranean cuisine. Apart from the main hotel's restaurant, we offer the same menus of European & Mediterranean cuisine at our beach side restaurant called ''Ambassador''. It has surprised its Guests with commencement of serving specialties of Japanese cuisine. It has been the unique place in Petrovac where you can enjoy Sushi. We proudly recommend our SPA & Wellness center (2000m2), which is one of the most beautiful SPAs on the entire coast and wider. Our indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Jacuzzi, Saunas, Turkish Bath, Solarium, Gym with Techno-gym equipment and a huge range of SPA treatments, will surely make your stay a truly vacation that will remain in your best memories ever. But this is not all.With the purpose of providing all our Guests with the best customer service we offer transfers from hotel to the airport and vice versa, bicycle, car, boats and yachts rentals, taxi services, parking, laundry services (washing, ironing, drying) and more. Apart from our offers for individuals, couples, families and friends, our hotel can be a great place for banquets, reunions, congresses, seminars, weddings and other groups. We offer a conference room with capacity for 130 people in 130 m2, a meeting room with capacity for 25-30 people. We are always delighted to be a part of your business and personal success. Looking forward to hosting you in our venue! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Monte Casa Spa & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Casa Spa And Wellness
- Monte Casa Spa & Wellness Hotel Petrovac