“Dogs”

Brandon Country Park
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Brandon
More attraction details
Owner description: Brandon Country Park is located in the very heart of Thetford Forest. Surrounded by acres of pure forest, we have miles of walking and nature trails, cycle routes, a lake, lawns, historic arboretum, Walled Garden, Visitor Centre and the Copper Beech Tearoom with our homemade cakes and soups.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Dogs welcomed at the Park, dog bowls provided, Greyhound club meet there, tie points provided, sadly not allowed in cafe due to public health legistlation.

4  Thank Chris B

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Nice clean park with enjoyable walks, but dogs not welcomed. Disappointed with some staffs' attitude. Would be difficult to get a cup of tea if you are on your own with a dog

3  Thank Jip M
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband ran a 5K there on a Saturday and all the people were nice and helpful. There are 2 nice playgrounds my son enjoyed while my husband was running.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a morning with family walking, cake and a brew in the copper kettle cafe.. Children's play area is great.. There is more to do if your into cycling... The visitors centre is small but has information about parks history and small gift shop..

1  Thank Lageral999
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We called in "on spec" to have a cuppa sat amidst lovely surroundings on a beautiful blue skied spring day with the temperature hitting 17 or 18c degrees.
I ordered a Coffee and a Tea.The Tea was served in a pot(1 tea bag for two or three cupsworth) and was very very weak,no colour or taste and it just wouldn't brew into a passable drink after 4 or 5 minutess striring the tea bag around with a spoon.I thought I'd pop back to the Tea Room and ask for another Tea Bag to add to the pot.I was gobsmacked when the girl behind the counter said it would cost me 39p for an extra Tea Bag!!
I didn't want to kick up a fuss with the girl("don't shoot the messenger",she doesn't make these laughable tariffs.)
If you like a nice cup of tea then I'd advise you take your own tea bags.

3  Thank David K