“Delicious food & Great service”
Review of The Glynne Arms

The Glynne Arms
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Hawarden
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food & Great service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I had such a brilliant evening in such a lovely atmosphere. The food was absolutely delicious, the burger was one of the best burgers I have ever had. The service was very good and the staff were really friendly. Thoroughly recommended and a must go! Loved the decor too!!!!

• Visited March 2013

Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food in great surroundings”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe this is only 5 minutes from our house and we have only just discovered it. The food was outstanding, the chicken liver and brandy parfait was by far the best I have ever tasted and the pork belly was delicious. It's a lovely place, very tastefully decorated and the staff were very friendly. Can't wait to go back.

north wales
“Outstanding food and great service.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner went here for a meal, first time since it was reopened.
Since the refit it looks stunning and welcoming, the service was brilliant.
The food quality is second to none and we both really enjoyed it, a little pricey but well worth it. Will definatlety be going again.

Wrexham, United Kingdom
“nice place”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

looks to be recently re-furbed...nice job. Food was good and tasty reasonable price a pleasant waitress. not to busy so atmosphere a bit quite a sign of the times i suppose. will be back

Visited February 2013
North Wales
“Great quality food”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

4 of us went for dinner on a Friday evening. We had a small room to ourselves, which was lovely. The menu isn't extensive, so don't expect a choice of loads of dishes, what you do get however, is a big enough choice to get the taste buds tingling. I had the Barnsley chop.. And I have to say whilst I wasn't bowled over with the presentation , it was great quality meat, presented well. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want wow food, go somewhere else, and get micro portions on frozen jus. If you want good food, (locally sourced - and let's face it, if you're not keen on food miles or horse, it's good to know where your Barnsley chop has come from) well cooked, then The Glynne is ideal.
One slight gripe is we had no fewer than 5 staff member serving ... I think it helps if you have a couple, you can get a great rapport going.. All 5 however had smiles aplenty.

• Visited March 2013