Just back from our second year at Fattoria di Colleoli. We had the best time. This place is a hidden treasure it is set in the most idyllic surroundings. We stayed at il Fienel a four bedroom rustic farmhouse. There is a fantastic garden with a great area for eating al fresco. Nearby there is a pool and bar and the staff there are so friendly ! The area itself is stunning with two hotels with great restaurants within a three minute walk. Also very close by there is a fantastic Pizza restaurant . At night time the walk home is made quite magical by all the fireflys . Yes you do need a car as the village is about a fifteen minute drive. Over the two weeks we visited Florence , Pisa and Forte die marmi. There is lots to do if you choose too or if you just want to eat good food and relax in the sun I couldn't think of a nicer place .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fattoria di Colleoli is situated in the beautiful countryside in the heart of Tuscany, a stone’s throw from Pisa, Florence, Volterra, San Miniato, Siena and San Gimignano. This ancient complex dates back to the 17th century and is situated on the hills of Chianti, rich in vineyards and olive-groves.Its farm houses have been carefully restored and converted into apartments in typically Tuscan rustic style with lovely terracotta floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Fattoria di Colleoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria Di Colleoli Hotel Palaia
- Fattoria Di Colleoli Palaia, Tuscany, Italy