Beautiful quiet location, nice views,everything around to see, eat ,drink fine wines.
Two good pools but the unheated is the best for location and surroundings.
A car is a must.
Here is the place to really chill out.
Not good for mobile phone reception but wifi available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Borgo di Colleoli Resort, is an exclusive historical house, today an holiday estate offering more than 50 beautiful apartments located in the heart of Tuscany. This typical Tuscan hamlet with its individually furnished apartments ensconced amidst the famous Tuscan hillsides is close to Florence, Pisa, Siena and Lucca. Two splendid panoramic swimming pools, are exclusively available for the guests of the Borgo di Colleoli Resort. The Borgo di Colleoli apartments are located in a strategical position in Tuscany since all the best tourist destinations are within easy reach: whether you want to visit the cities of Arts, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, Pisa and Florence, or just want to play golf in Tuscany or perhaps go to the seaside, the Borgo di Colleoli Resort is just a few km far away from the renowned beaches of Forte dei Marmi, Pietrasanta, Viareggio, Cecina and its enchanted surroundigs Bolgheri and Castagneto Carducci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borgo Di Colleoli Resort Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Apartments At Borgo Di Colleoli Hotel Palaia
- Borgo Di Colleoli Resort Tuscany Palaia, Italy