We got married here with 31 guests, because it just felt right, very informal and relaxed. We had a lovely room with a great view and will hopeful go again next year for our anniversary. The wedding breakfast was amazing with enough food left over for the next day to feed everyone again. The staff are lovely and very helpful. We could not fault the wedding food.
Negatives-The breakfast was terrible, I waited 15 minutes for a dry bread roll and a small sweet croissant. 1 person serving everyone. Had breakfast only once, unless they improve this, do not bother. Do a shop before you arrive, you need a car.
The hobs in the apartments are very slow so heat the water in your kettle 20 minutes before you need it, could do with a proper oven to cook in.
Need bins and toilets by the top pool.
Could do with a little shop for basics like eggs, milk etc.
Sort out the breakfast, offer ham, cheese, fresh fruit and offer self service if not enough staff.
Lunch time-need more staff, again, 1 member to serve everyone.
Be nice to have a BBQ area to cook outside.
A welcome basket with basics, tea, milk, sugar, washing up liquid etc should be included on arrival.
Sort these things or lower the price and you will get 5 stars.
Change towels and bedding without an extra cost if staying for 5+ days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Borgo di Colleoli Resort, is an exclusive historical house, today an holiday estate offering more than 50 beautiful apartments located in the heart of Tuscany. This typical Tuscan hamlet with its individually furnished apartments ensconced amidst the famous Tuscan hillsides is close to Florence, Pisa, Siena and Lucca. Two splendid panoramic swimming pools, are exclusively available for the guests of the Borgo di Colleoli Resort. The Borgo di Colleoli apartments are located in a strategical position in Tuscany since all the best tourist destinations are within easy reach: whether you want to visit the cities of Arts, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, Pisa and Florence, or just want to play golf in Tuscany or perhaps go to the seaside, the Borgo di Colleoli Resort is just a few km far away from the renowned beaches of Forte dei Marmi, Pietrasanta, Viareggio, Cecina and its enchanted surroundigs Bolgheri and Castagneto Carducci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borgo Di Colleoli Resort Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Apartments At Borgo Di Colleoli Hotel Palaia
- Borgo Di Colleoli Resort Tuscany Palaia, Italy