Had a studio in the main house in June. The area is so beautiful. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and had upgraded us because of stairs to original apartment (particularly Alessandro who was on duty when we arrived). Room was large and beautiful, huge bed, big bathroom, somewhere to make drinks but no cooking facilities. We enjoyed our 4 day stay immensely. Did not try restaurant or cafe - ate in "Tigli" outside main gate and at pub in Palaia.There are no prices on any food so we felt rather compromised or we may have tried it.
A few niggles, Sky advertised but not provided any more, neither pool is heated, we overlooked back of restaurant kitchen so some noise during evenings from restaurant staff. Would suggest prospective guests check about noise as they do weddings etc. Description of apartments is very limited on both Borgo site and Booking.com., so would suggest E Mail communication as accommodation has so many different layouts. Our studio was good value and the Borgo provided a holiday to be pleasantly remembered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Borgo di Colleoli Resort, is an exclusive historical house, today an holiday estate offering more than 50 beautiful apartments located in the heart of Tuscany. This typical Tuscan hamlet with its individually furnished apartments ensconced amidst the famous Tuscan hillsides is close to Florence, Pisa, Siena and Lucca. Two splendid panoramic swimming pools, are exclusively available for the guests of the Borgo di Colleoli Resort. The Borgo di Colleoli apartments are located in a strategical position in Tuscany since all the best tourist destinations are within easy reach: whether you want to visit the cities of Arts, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, Pisa and Florence, or just want to play golf in Tuscany or perhaps go to the seaside, the Borgo di Colleoli Resort is just a few km far away from the renowned beaches of Forte dei Marmi, Pietrasanta, Viareggio, Cecina and its enchanted surroundigs Bolgheri and Castagneto Carducci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Borgo Di Colleoli Resort Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Apartments At Borgo Di Colleoli Hotel Palaia
- Borgo Di Colleoli Resort Tuscany Palaia, Italy