“Brett”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The best French restaurant in Perth. The food is superb, wine list good & service second to none. The only drawback is the limited parking, we continue to go back for a lovely I
Dinning experience, Pierre always welcomes like family, we love it.

1  Thank Brett D

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We found this restaurant to offer very competently prepared French cuisine with excellent and attentive service. They accommodated our table's very specific dietary restrictions with aplomb. The menu is fairly classical French and boasts an excellent wine list. We particularly enjoyed the Steak Tartare -- not a common item on most menus. You'll pay a lot but you get a very nice meal in a relatively comfortable environment. I'd not go so far as to suggest it is the best restaurant in Perth, but it is perfect for those craving a nice French meal.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went here for a friend's birthday dinner. Really enjoyed our food. But we had long waits just to get menus, long waits for drinks - had to ask for bread because it wasn't given as complimentary. But I think many of our issues may have been isolated to our particular waiter. Pepper gets cracked onto your bread & butter plate if you want it because it isn't otherwise provided - which was a bit weird. But we had a merry night together & didn't let the ordinary service bother us. But you should expect better when you pay top dollar.

1  Thank TravelDooey
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This I find is one of the Best Restaurants in Perth. The food is always excellent and the wait staff, Owners and chef are always attentive. I am happy to go there anytime I am in Perth

1  Thank swain_au
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Had been wanting to let my son to try snails,so we decided go to Chez Pierre. We ordered Escargots de Bourgogne for entrees, followed with Baramundi with risotto, finished it with Gateaux au Chocolate..I must say the food was excellent!! Struggled to finish my dessert.Definitly will go back there again and again.

1  Thank Eugenie B