“A Lovely French Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chez Pierre

Chez Pierre
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Nedlands
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mandurah
“A Lovely French Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

This would have to be my favourite Perth restaurant because I keep coming back and back. What I really love about this restaurant is the total dining experience. From the moment you are ushered to a table covered with a white linen tablecloth in quite surroundings you know you are going to enjoy your time here. The service is impeccable without being over the top. The food is delightful.
For lunch I had the three course special which consisted of escargots for entree, confit of duck which just melted in your mouth for main and for desert L’assiette de Glaces et Sorbets - Chez Pierre home-made Ice cream and Sorbet Selection, which was superb. All this for $42 - what value. Added to this was the fact you could bring your own wines. There is a service charge for this but it does mean you can bring an extra special wine for your drinking pleasure.
So if your after a real French experience in Perth then this is the place. Also you can go knowing that a quite conversation can be enjoyed by all and isn't this what fine dining is all about - a lovely atmosphere,fine food and wines and interesting conversation with friends or family

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank peterjr41Mandurah

“Simply, a must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went to "Chez Pierre" to celebrate my mothers 70th, in Nov 2012. We hired the restaurant for the night for our 85 guests. Pierre and his team did not disappoint. From the moment we stepped into their restaurant, we were all greeted with genuine warmth and made to feel special. The decor of the restaurant is romantic with great lighting. It's spacious, clean and inviting. The tables are immaculate with fresh, crisp white tablecloths and comfortable seats. The food was superb, truly delicious. The wait staff efficient and not intrusive. The wine list extensive. Ambience perfect. Overall, absolutely great value for money. Fantastic night was had by all.

My boyfriend and I go regularly to the restaurant now and are never disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JoMAbbott
Perth, Australia
“Below expectation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Dinner at Chez Pierre was below expectation, the food was pretty average, nothing outstanding. I did enjoy the Foie Gras but my husband's scollops were below par in taste and texture. My main course of venison was flavourless, the vegetables were the tastiest food on the plate. The lamb was too rare, cold and fatty. The hospitable service was certainly lacking but service in clearing the table was efficient. Overall, we rate the restaurant as average.

1 Thank Cheryl G
Perth, Australia
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were fortunate to be taken to Chez Pierre's for dinner recently. It was our 1st visit and definitely not our last. The food was most delicious and the service was very good, attentive but not intrusive. The atmosphere of the restaurant is warm and comfortable and not pretentious in any way. Thank you to all at Chez Pierre we thoroughly enjoyed our evening.

Perth
“Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went for our 12th wedding anniversary. Previous wedding anniversaries at various establishments at what is now Crown in Perth have been huge disappointments food and service wise (Rockpool was an abomination).

A friend kindly recommended Chez Pierre, as they have been dining there for years. I heartily thank her.

Nice touch to be greeted in the car park and escorted to the front door where we were met and ushered to our table. When we arrived, only 3 other couples, when we left - the place was packed. A really good sign and you could tell that a lot were regulars, a lot of happy smiling faces all having a good time.
Service was immaculate, unobtrusive and very friendly.
The food was magnificent from my point of view. My Filet Mignon cut like butter and the red wine reduction was swoon worthy. Hubbies only gripe was that the Duck Confit was a little on the dry side, but lacked nothing in flavor. We both loved our Scallop starters and the Amuse Bouche of Gazpacho was a bit of a revelation (I have never tried it before and loved it).
Hubby had the Choc fondant for dessert and we also ordered the Dessert degustation plate. The wait staff warned us several times that the degustation plate was a large serve, but I warned them right back that hubby was a big dessert eater:). He polished off his fondant and most of the dessert plate post haste. The little bit i did get to taste was sublime. Best Citron Tart I have ever had. Next time, he can keep his hands off my dessert:)
We are now thinking of other life events that we can use as excuses to come back very soon, but we are certain that there will come a time, we won't need an excuse. The Taste of France menus and the degustation are just too enticing:) Thank you Chez Pierre for making our anniversary a very memorable one for all the right reasons.

1 Thank hippeeagain