“Best Kebabs Ever”

Babylon Cafe and Grill
Ranked #34 of 383 Restaurants in Joondalup
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Not just the best kebabs, ever! The rest of the menu is also truly outstanding. You can taste the love and attention to detail from Hikkie, the owner and chef.

The food is all freshly prepared. Hikkie even makes his own bread and sauces. I have eaten a lot of middle-eastern food and Babylon is my absolute favourite place. Fortunately, I live only 10 minutes away.

The only thing to match the food is the welcome from Hikkie. Everyone is welcomed with the same enthusiasm. I have introduced a number of friends to the delights of Babylon and everyone raves about the food and service.

If you find yourself in the Northern Suburbs and are looking for great food and service, do yourself a favour and check out Babylon. It's just like home, only better food!

1  Thank kipperpie

Reviewed February 25, 2017

Wonderful, real food. Made by a friendly person who really cares about feeding people good eats. Great value for your restaurant dollar. Clean, welcoming, bright space. 5 stars!

1  Thank neeva24
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Babylon is by far the best authentic Middle Eastern cuisine Perth has to offer. Everything on the menu is world class. Hikky makes you feel right at home with his warm hospitality. Babylon is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner as it's open from 9am till 9pm. There's plenty of free parking right outside and is easily accessible straight off the freeway. I've been numerous times and look forward to going plenty more. Everyone that I've taken to Babylon has also raved about it. A must visit for anyone in Perth. :)

1  Thank xMikeyJx
Reviewed December 11, 2016

My husband and I recently spotted Babylon Cafe and Grill and I’m so pleased we decided to give it a go! Upon arrival, we were greeted into a spacious, clean restaurant with a modern Turkish flare by Hikky, Babylon’s passionate, down-to-earth and friendly chef and owner.

While we decided what we wanted to try from a well thought out chalkboard written menu (no sticky plastic menus here) Hikky gave us a sample of a sauce he was making. It happened to be the best garlic sauce we have ever tasted! After many ‘oh, we have to try that’ we settled on the Shared Platter and it didn’t disappoint. Hikky’s food is not only made-to-order but the flavours are lovely and light – ‘super fresh’ as Andy said! The lamb kofta was charred to smoky perfection while the chicken skewers were lightly spiced and aromatic with fresh herbs. The grilled meat was accompanied by hand-made flatbread, cinnamon and cardamom rice (my favourite), tangy pickled vegetables, a simple green salad with a divine dressing, the garlic sauce we had sampled earlier and a tasty chilli sauce.

We ended our meal off with a piece of sticky, chewy Turkish Delight. After a delicious meal cooked with passion, I have no doubt that we will be back! Babylon Cafe and Grill is hands down one of the best restaurants in Joondalup and is undoubtedly the ONLY Middle Eastern/Turkish restaurant you should be thinking of!

1  Thank meganfutcher2016
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Best handmade bread ever, Best Pide, Kebab and Rice Burgers!! Home made Hommus, fresh herb in the restaurant! Great setting, excellent service! I don't know where to start If you are a foodie, do not miss this place!! Fresh and healthy food in an unbelievable price!! I will visit again soon!

1  Thank Hongxing L