my hubby and i booked the luxury lodge! it was so beautiful! the theme and style of the room gives you an amazing safari feel, with a five star effect and a calming relaxing feeling. Our room overlooked the water hole where we could see all the animals from our room as they came to drink water. the staff are so helpful and so friendly. They try there best to make sure you are comfy at all times! This was just a perfect place to just unwind! The decor of the place is just so beautiful! Our visit to the predator park was an amazing experience, we saw a little lion cub that was two days old, which was too cute! i would recommend everyone to go check the place out as the have the big 5 and various endangered animals such as rhinos, white lions, and many others! The food was also delicious, and halal which we enjoyed very well. We had a lovely time and will go back again! The game rangers are excellent as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kwantu is situated near Port Elizabeth with its offering spanning everything from the big 5 to Kwantu's own elephant sanctuary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Kwantu Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kwantu Private Game Reserve Hotel Sidbury
- Kwantu Private Game Reserve South Africa/Sidbury