I've spent 7 weeks on Kwantu, the 7 most amazing weeks of my life! I've enjoyed every single minute, I can't even think of moments I didn't enjoy. It's such a peaceful, quiet, beautiful place. The only thing you hear and see is the beautiful nature with its beautiful animals. You won't be bothered by traffic, buildings, people or even planes. For that reason you really get the chance to relax and enjoy nature!The longer you stay, the bigger the chance to see more of Kwantu's wildlife!The lions and monkeys will wake you up every morning, which is a fantastic experience! The staff is absolutely amazing and very friendly, they will do anything to make your stay unforgettable! Thanks for giving me the time of my life, I'll definitely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kwantu is situated near Port Elizabeth with its offering spanning everything from the big 5 to Kwantu's own elephant sanctuary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kwantu Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kwantu Private Game Reserve Hotel Sidbury
- Kwantu Private Game Reserve South Africa/Sidbury