Open today: Closed

from $420.00
More Info
from $394.00
More Info
All reviews ha giang rice terraces mu cang chai north vietnam beautiful scenery wonderful experience friendly local people great trekking ban gioc waterfall my partner the owner great lengths local guide few words an amazing trip wide variety felt safe
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019

Nghia was very friendly, very open to all our requests and the 5 days spent with her felt like being in vacation with friends. Trekking with her through the mountains and villages was a great opportunity for us to get to know a different culture, not just by visiting new places but also through the nice conversations that we had with her about all kind of topics. We totally recommend Nghia as your tour guide!

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Thank you so much your feedback, our lovely friends!

We're very happy and appreciated when get your good feedback. We will continue keep and improve our service for every guests in future.
Wish to see you again!

Good luck for your trip in Vietnam.
Warm regards
Zonitrip team

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Thank you Nghia for an amazing tour! The tour guide was perfect, knowing all the places to visit as well some interesting trekking along ethnic villages, with time to enjoy their presence and taking stunning pictures. Great communication skills, very patience and always present to help you.

Landscape views, food, lodge... All good. :) thank you!

Date of experience: April 2019
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2019

Hello Filip,

We are glad when received your good feedback, our team is very happy when you were pleased with my service. Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experiences via your experience in Vietnam with us. Your satisfaction is our success and gives us a big motivation in our work. I hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2019

I did extensive research before planning our trip and looked at multiple tours. We went with Zonitrip's 7 day adventure tour (to Ba Be Lake, Cao Bang/Ban Gioc and Ha Giang) as it included multiple activities that aren't organised by most other tours. This included Kayaking in Ba Be Lake or near Ban Gioc waterfall or cycling to Hua Ma Cave.
There were multiple treks that our guide (Zoey) who took us to village after village that seemed completely off the beaten track. We walked off small tiny pathways will no signs that led further and further into small villages. Often we would be walking in rice paddies and taking various shortcuts.
One great unexpected experience was taking a local villagers suggestion and walking up the top of a small mountain in Phia Thap with magnificent views. it was also Zoeys first time and was well worth the 1hr trek (up & down).
Zonitrip seem to be very knowledgable on where are good places to stay and take in reviews and feedback from many others. Every place we stayed out, we were very happy and preferred the booked accommodation over others in the same village.
Communication with Zonitrip was excellent before the trip had begun and we came to an agreement on which accommodation was suitable for each night and any preferences.
I also told Nghia my plans to propose to my partner with certain specific requests (including organising a bottle of champagne, booking a nice hotel with nice views/roof top in Cao Bang, ensuring private raft/boat in Ban Gioc waterfall etc). This was of course all done (and my partner said 'yes'!).
The best part of the trip was have our Driver (Chu Mi-Anh?) and our guide Zoey. The driver was excellent with 30 years of driving - we felt very safe on the hazardous roads in Ha Giang. As my partner was scared of biking in Ha Giang, we took a private car and she felt incredible safe (unusual for her) and slept on each trip!
Zoey was the best guide ever and our trip was amazing mainly because of her. She was thoughtful and very friendly and she cared for us from start to finish every day. She was very knowledgable on every aspect of the tour - where to stay, guiding treks, available activities, interacting with locals, ordering food, basically everything! We certainly felt that she understood us and accommodated for our needs. Being Vietnamese (from Australia), I understood the interactions and I would certainly recommend her as a guide and also this tour. Best 1 week holiday we've had.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank Tuan T
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Hello Tuan Tran,

I'm glad when received your good feedback, our team is very happy when you were pleased with my service. Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experiences via your experience in Vietnam with us.

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I chose Zonitrip based on reviews. True enough those reviews didn’t lie. We, seven of us were met at airport, transferred and checked in to Hanoi hotel, had a day city tour, sent to train station bound for Lao Cai, met at Lao Cai and transferred to Sapa. Checked in to Sapa hotel, went for trekking Fansipan, had a day of motorbike tour to Hmong & other hill tribes villages around Sapa, sent back to train Lao Cai station, met by rep very early in the morning, had local street breakfast, checked in to hotel, fetch to airport for departure. In our 5D4N trip we met various staff and representatives at each point of the itinerary but I have yet to meet Nghia. We contact only via email and Messenger. I hope to meet her sometime in the future. The execution of the itineraries was impeccable. I would strongly recommend her to the world.

Date of experience: March 2019

Hello Adam,

Reviewed February 24, 2019

One of the most remarkable tours I`ve been on.

I`m from Norway, and have for a while been playing with the thought of doing a “motorbike tour in Vietnam”, a country which has fascinated me since I was a child. By searching Google I found the company “Zonitrip” offering different options for such tours. I chose the “9 day motorbike tour in North Vietnam” and was picked up at my hotel in Hanoi by Nghia, the owner of Zonitrip. On each our bike we started the tour from there. Nghia is a nice, service minded, flexible and easy going person, and even from the start, I felt I had known her for my whole life(it was like travelling together with an old friend). A lot of beautiful nature, lake, rivers, rice fields and terraces, mountains, villages, cultures, towns, people, food and fun. Driving on mountain roads and trails, from town to town, village to village and areas with different groups and tribes. Experiencing the villages and its people, how they live, how they produce their food, and also a lot of information and legends about the groups and places(from Nghia). Thank you Nghia, I`ll never forget this tour.

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Hi Geir,

It's so happy when received your good feedback, it made me remember your trip with you so much. Your trip with you was also one of my funniest, most dangerous but most interesting I've been on. You like my dad, my old friends, I also learned a lot from you. I hope to see you again someday.

Wishing you have the health to do more special and crazy things more.

Nghia - Zonitrip