“In a word- Amazing!”

Family Rafting Experience on River Otta
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Otta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Heidal Rafting offers a broad range of exciting activities such as rafting, riverboarding and canyoning by the river Sjoa in Heidal, Norway. We do activities for families, individuals, couples, groups of friends, school groups and companies. Heidal Rafting have rafting for everybody, from the 7 year old to the 70 year old. With a broad variety of different rafting trips we are able to deliver the one that suits you. Rafting is a fun, exiting activity that also is safe.We have in a course of 23 years perfected our activities to give you the best experience ever. Our rafting trips range from calm family trips to some of the most extreme experience you can enjoy in European rivers. In one raft there is room for 4 – 6 people and a professional guide. You will be attired in a Neoprene wetsuit and jacket, wet shoes, a helmet and a life jacket. Instruction about rafting will be given to all the participants, and we specially focus on the obligatory safety talk, enabling you to be as safe as possible, before each trip. After that you are ready for an experience of a lifetime!
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“In a word- Amazing!”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Had a wonderful trip with Heidal. I have lived in Norway for 4 years, but I don't think I saw better scenery (and so close-up) than on this raft in Heidal; beautiful clear water, cliffs on the edge of the river, mountains, valleys, and picture postcard farms. The crew was fantastic; very competent. I felt very safe in their hands. And they made a great lunch of chili and salad at a lovely spot by the river. I was sorry to leave. All in all, an experience of a lifetime!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank aderr1

Svendborg, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rafting for the hole family”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Me and my daughter tryed rafting to day and had a very good experence. My daughter at 9 years was very pleased and it was a fun day so try it out for your self

1 Thank Anders B