“Poor service”
Review of Janosikova koliba

Janosikova koliba
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Terchova
Reviewed August 4, 2017

We only went to this place at the recommendation from the hotel. The place looked nice, but the food was only average and the service was way too slow and confused. I would not return as there are better restaurants in town.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

If you want to eat cheap, this is perfect place for you. But apart from that I can find any benefits, sorry.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Everything was nice but staff look like they dont like their work or something like that. I tried bryndzove halusky so I can say that was perfect. According to weight on menu it is 350g so I was thinking about to get double but fortunately I took only one portion and I was full :)

Reviewed April 12, 2017

I have to start by saying I didn't get a chance to try the food. We went to this restaurant at the recommendation of the hotel. Its a nice building and the interior looks good; however, we entered and stood inside for what seemed like forever, waiting for some indication if we should seat ourselves or wait to be seated. At least three servers and the bar tender seemed to go out of their way to avoid eye contact or even return a smile. There were lots of tables available, and it wasn't busy, but their body language made it clear they weren't interested in providing any service. We eventually gave up and left. I then went on line to look at other reviews and it seems like we're not the only ones to receive this type of service. Very unfortunate experience. In all my travels, I've never experienced worse service, or been made to feel more unwelcome.

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

+ good meals (traditional and also standard)
+ nice environment
+ folklore evenings (on order)

- insufficienty of parking places
- unfamiliar waitress, better is to not bother them

Overall: it is fine restaurant, one of the best in Terchova, but waitreses know to change evening to disaster...