See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay in that hotel for 2 days , during a business trip .
Equipment and facility wise, the spot is very well equipped with a wide range of activities . Ice skating , pool , spa , gym, multisport inhouse playground .
Also, being in the wild you would enjoy walking and trailing in the surroundings .

Fort the hotel the room are quiet, large , comfortable and well equipped . Breakfast is also good and wifi free .

I would suggest to improve the set of tv channels , the curtains that do not cover the whole span of windows and the lack of curtain at the bath tub.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2016

I frequently visit this hotel for business and the service from the staff is great.
The beds are a little hard for me and the curtains don't actually block out the early morning sunshine, that seems to be the trend in this region.
One tip for the hotel - add some hooks over the bath to hold the shower hoses
Food is good

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank The_Brit_Nomad
Reviewed January 5, 2016

I stayed here with my girlfriend for 2 nights. Everybody that needed to spoke good English.
Overall I was happy with the hotel.
Food was excellent, if a little small. Although that's what you normally get in these types of places - good quality and taste but smaller portions.
I used the gym on 2 occasions. It was small but enough for a quick workout when away from home. We swam every day in the indoor pool which is small but OK when not busy.
We also got a free head massage for some reason!
I can't complain about the room as we only used it for sleeping. We had plenty of things planned during the days and evenings.
I felt that we were lucky that we had our car - most things outside of the hotel seemed far away.
We visited a nearby spa which was very nice.
We had our room on the other side of the carpark but there is an underground tunnel that runs next to the ice hockey rink. It takes a minute or 2 to walk there and all doors are unlocked with your room card.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2015

My family with 2 small kids spent our summer holidays in this hotel. We had high expectations but not everything was great. Some people writing their opinions earlier were right. Ok here are some negatives: We had an apartment in the main building. Room: Carpet had more than just some stains, on some places it was totally dirty. Beds for sleeping were very hard that I had problems getting up in the mornings. Some pillows were very dirty so we put them away. Hair dryer was located in closet covered by dust. In bathroom there was only 1 towel hook for four people so no place where to hang towels. Also, there was no hook where to hang shower head so we needed to hold it or put it on bath. Also no curtain respectively glass barrier to stop showering the bathroom floor. Room curtains that did not match the windows so we had sun shining on us at 5 am. Internet in rooms: I could not get connected on my tablet nor laptop. Food: I am not fuzzy eater but really for a 4 star hotel the buffet selection at breakfast was quite poor and always the same, wieners and eggs. For dinner they tried to impress us by giving us a choice of 3 better meals that my kids would not eat it so we had to order them something simple. In the middle of our stay in the restaurant they changed selection of drinks without having new price lists. They shocked me by changing draft Pilsen beer for 1.90 euros to draft Erb for 3 euros! Animations and kids programs: Absolutely non existent. There was nobody and nothing for children not even a type of a mini club. Wellness: Small very indoor pool, on pictures it looks bigger. There were supposed to be towels for us but sometimes there were none and nobody cared about it. Ice hockey ring: the stay included free rental of skates but sometimes the service guy responsible for it was who knows where. There was a tunnel connecting the ice ring with the main building. There was no problem to get there but not possible to come back the same way as the door was locked from the other side and to be open by special cards. These are lots of small things which did not spoil my holiday but definitely, even though I enjoyed the holiday and the hotel, this hotel does not deserve 4 stars.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2015

Good food, friendly staff, nice rooms.

We have stayed here for approx. 10 weeks here and there in the last year, and it's a good place to stay.
Nice indoor pool (never tried the outdoor 2, usually covered in ice). Staff are friendly and the food is good, if a little poncy. Has a full size indoor ice rink if that is your thing.

The not so good: Beds sculpted from pure granite, Curtains don't fit the windows (it's a Slovak thing), LED lighting fitted throughout but a massive reluctance to switch it on - I'm not joking, you will need to use your phone as a torch at times - even in the pool areas.
Oh yeah, and only one room has a shower hook (probably the only one in the region!)

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building are nice, rooms in the Ice Hockey side are a bit (lot) spartan
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business