See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Modern and glam. Good restaurant. Very helpful staff. Excellent rooms. Many swimming pools outside, water slides, playground. This is a vacation destination for Central Europeans. Children of all ages and adults of all shapes and sizes enjoying the pools.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2017

What an excellent hotel, spotlessly clean comfy rooms . The staff are fantastic, they go the extra mile to make sure your stay is as you would wish it to be. So if you are going to Slovakia book this hotel, you won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Book the apartment its huge, ideal for a family, better than booking 2 rooms. Check there website.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan S
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. The receptionist was very nice with smile on a face and she gave me all the necessary informations, about the pay for the breakfast, wifi and everything. The room was big and very clean. There was a small gift (a bottle of water) with small chocolate waiting. The bed was very comfy. The bathroom was big and clean. There was also a hairdryer. The breakfast was ok, you can find everything you need (fruits, vegetables, yogurth) and they also can prepare ham and eggs or omelette if you ask. The hotel is situated between houses and next to the plaza beach resort that during summer works as a swimming pool. It was a nice stay. Maybe I will go to the spa next time.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Milica M, Manažér at Villa Plaza Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear Tatiana B,

receiving such a good score is truly amazing and very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time for this! It is wonderful to read that you liked your stay here. Your kind words will definitely be shared with everyone here as they will be delighted to hear this!

It was a pleasure having you as one of our valued guests and we all can't wait to have you back with us when you next visit Presov.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

This is a great hotel with a themed Water Park (closed for the winter though) on location. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the hotel rooms and amenities were very nice. The hotel restaurant had good food at a very reasonable price. I have another business trip to Presov again this summer and I hope to stay at this hotel if the summer rates permit it.

Room tip: Pool/water park view.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Milica M, Manažér at Villa Plaza Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Jamboy34,

Thank you!

We are so happy that you had such a perfect stay with us and hope to have you back soon for another unique Villa Plaza getaway!

All the best,
Milica Michrinova
Marketing Manager

Reviewed February 5, 2017

I have never heard about this hotel before, so I was full of expectations. We usually sleep in another hotel in Presov. But, I was absolutely positively surprised about quality of services. I came to hotel at 11.00 p.m., restaurant was closed. But I asked for some food because I was not able to eat during my journey. And they prepared it for me with smile. They did not have to do it for me, because officialy restaurant was close, but they did it.
Room was clean, there was enough space, beautiful bathroom. Breakfast was full of different food and if you want you can order anything you want.
I strongly recommend this hotel, when you will be in Presov. There is very willingness staff, always smiling and trying to do the best for you.

Date of stay: February 2017