See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend, fantastic experience. Although a 4 star it's clean tidy comfortable and friendly. Oliver the bar man speaks great English.
How we got there.
We drove from Rhyl to Presov, it took two and a half days stopped in hotels at night and drove all day.
Fantastic week it's worth the adventure best way to see Europe drive it

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Well situated in the center of Prsov, this is a basic hotel with a simple but good level of comfort. It's clean and equipped with what you need. No luxury, but not bad. No surprise. Quite poor breakfast. Professional staff.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed February 28, 2016

That was terrible. Unfriendly staff, terrible service. They tried to steal our money paying penalty. The worst hotel I have ever been. They do not speak english, closing the wellness and fitness for weekend. Millions of incomprehensible thing. What is more, when we have asked the manager about this, they simple told us the do not care what we think. This is a hotel in Presov 2016. ...................

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2014

Hotel in a very good location in Presov remembering communism times. I guess hotel was re-furnished about 10 years ago. It ´s clean and staff is friendly and helpful. Parking and wifi is free of charge. I can recommend.

Date of stay: September 2014
2  Thank 163peterk
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Its a long time since I was given a room with a single bed...and the decor is very 1970s. Completely agree with the previous review though...yes it is dark, yes it is old fashioned, but it is clean and the wifi works.
I am staying on business, and it is close to other attractions eg restaurants etc. So, what more do you need? I wouldn't stay here for fun, I have to admit. I found the carpark very scary though! They are keen on sensors which switch on the lights, but the underground carpark was dark, no lights at all. I was with colleaugues, so it was OK, but had I been on my own, I would have driven away rather than enter what looked basically a little like a black hole.

Date of stay: July 2014