I have been in Hotel Enchante for my first time at beginning of April and I found it quite good.
The hotel is well located and quite nice, at least is apparently a recent construction/refurbishment. It only has 9 room available but fully equipped, well furnished and very well kept clean.
Few suggestions to improve the service:
1) When entered I found the room very cold with all radiators switched off. C'mon there are only 9 rooms and knowing that your customers are arriving late in the night you could have been arranging in advance the room to be warm!
2) The first morning the breakfast was not having any kind of biscuits, croissant or cakes, but after me asking for, the day after they did recover putting available some croissants. I did appreciate!
3) I did use the laundry service and I got a surprise! When got back my shirt it was just washed and completely wrinkled, then not at all ironed and I needed to ask them to do it! If the ironing is not forecasted (looks strange first because if it is not ironed why to wash it if I can not wear it? :) On top of that in the room there is no iron and ironing board available so that I could have been able to do it myself).
4) It was specified that Wifi internet was available but in my room and in the one of my collegue, very close to the reception there is no signal at all or best case very, very weak! Suggest here to improve if you really want to get business customers.
5) In the toilette (very nice with the window on the roof) the tootbrush was leaning on a small glass shelf that was not stable at all as was able to spin around its holder. As a result, as soon as slightly touched the shelf, it rotates easily and the glass felt down breaking in thousands pieces! I leave you guessing that I realized what being a fakir means :). Suggest the manager to fix the issue for evident safety reasons.
6) One day a collegue of mine came to look for me. He asked the concierge: "can you please advice Mr. Anxanum that I am here?". The concierge answered: "go yourself upstairs!". This is not at all customer care and service. On top of this it is also not safe to let someone that you do not know go upstairs and let him have access to rooms.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Enchante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.