“Just Amazing!!!”

Colca Zip-Lining
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Chivay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The newest extreme adventure in the Colca Canyon is a must-do while visiting this natural wonder. Only 5 minutes away from Chivay, next to "La Calera" hot springs. A series of increasingly exciting rides can be combined with some rock climbing. Courses range between 2000 and 6500 feet at speeds of 50-70 MPH. All this in beautiful scenery, with breathtaking views and friendly company. Fun for all ages!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Lima, Peru
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Just Amazing!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was totally freaked out when my friend asked me to do this crazy thing!!!... but it really worthed!!! thanks HR...!!!
we did the six lines, one of them, the higher one is really really scaring, once you are at the very top of the mountain the only way to go back down is through the line...so, had to do it...after that I started to relax and enjoy the rides, so the last one was totally amazing!!!...super cool!!!!...
I really recommend it...
There were two guides with us the whole time, teaching us how to ride the lines...I guess it is safe to do it!!!...

Visited August 2013
2 Thank UlisesMA
ColcaZipLining, Owner at Colca Zip-Lining, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Ulises,

We are happy to hear you had a good time and that you were able to relax and enjoy! We'd also like to thank your friend HR for encouraging you to do it :)

Willemstad, Curacao
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Must do in Chivay”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We did this with our family after viewing the condors in the afternoon. They have 4 lines and one very high crossing the river. The organization is very good giving you a very professional impression and safe feeling. There is some hiking and climbing involved to the highest line.
All by all we had a great time and I recommend this activity when you are in Chivay.
ps. Don't wait till late in the afternoon to go. The weather might not be that nice late in the afternoon.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank huub9999
Münster, Deutschland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Do you wanna a fast ride?”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you visit the beautiful colca canyon enjoy a great action ride at the colca zip lining. I had a lot of fun there and I got a cool experience that I will not forget!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank s_schm50
ColcaZipLining, Owner at Colca Zip-Lining, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Sebastian, thanks for taking the time to post your review! Hope you can visit us again.