“Best coffee in town”

Cuisines: Pizza
Princes Risborough, United Kingdom
“Best coffee in town”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Located to left of the church and last glass door. Seats about 10 people in total. Very clean and really tastefully decorated. Huge variety of coffees to choose from.

The cake was delicious as was the Baileys cappuchino. The young girl who served us was quiet and charming.

The place deserves a Chance.

• Visited August 2013

Arequipa, Peru
“Incredible coffee, service, and location”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Freddy, the young owner, is a SUPER barista-- best coffee I've had in Peru (I've lived here for 6 months now, and traveled here for 2 months prior). It was so good, I came back twice in one day when last visiting the Colca Canyon.

His service and presentation are also wonderful, and I was showing my 82 year old aunt around the Colca Canyon and (being an older lady) she needed the bathroom several times during our visit to Chivay. Each time he let her use the bathroom without asking any money or expecting our patronage. It just so happens that we couldn't get enough of his coffee, and my aunt was so appreciative of his hospitality that she tipped him very well for going out of his way (and waiting for her at the building entrance where the bathroom was, each time), each time.

The Cafe Mocha and the Cappuccino are both just to die for.

It's also perfectly located right in the corner of the Plaza de Armas, next to ATMs, the TukTuk/Moto-Taxi stand, half a block next to the church, and right adjacent to the markets and main pedestrian drag of Yanque.

Just fantastic. I suggested that Trip Advisor include this little coffee shop because it wasn't online and the place's coffee, service, and location are 5 stars.

I repeat: BEST coffee in all of Peru. What a pleasant surprise this place was.

• Visited March 2013