“Great Variety of Gourmet Homemade Food!”
Review of Los 4 Vientos

Los 4 Vientos
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great place outdoors with beautiful gardens. We tried a variety of food from Brick oven pizza, (4 cheeses to die for) Paninis (Delicious with tender well seasoned meat), Honduran beans with grilled cheese (typical food from Honduras), to delicious desserts such as crepes and wafles with gourmet homemade jellies, all these with refreshing homemade fruit drinks, try the strawberry juice, great!
Staff was very friendly and the chef is really committed to give you the best food possible. I t was really nice trip for my family. We will be coming back for sure.

1  Thank Gustavo Z
There are newer reviews for Los 4 Vientos

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I really enjoyed this restaurant. The dining is mainly outdoors 'al fresco' style amid beautiful gardens. The place is large and surrounded by a fence so it's safe for kids to play and roam. The food ranges from Mediterranean to Honduran, and includes sandwiches, pizza (from a wood burning oven), and daily specials. The hummus is the best I've had in Honduras...and the mango mojitos are a must!!!

The service is way above most restaurants I've been to in Honduras.

I've been there several times and have never been disappointed. It's the type of place you want to spend the afternoon and linger. There's even a bocce court. Although only open on the weekends, it makes a trip to Valle de Angeles a memorable Saturday or Sunday excursion.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Nice place. We had a very good lunch in a fantastic place. I went there with my family, we have to turn there back!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food, the location, and the friendly service make this place a winner. The gardens and vista make the place a winner. My only frustration is that the pizza was undercooked two separate times that I visited, with the dough being raw in the middle. The desserts and drinks were outstanding.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I just loved the whole place, it has just been open for a few months, but the chef, this Argentinian lady is really something, creative and with an exellent menu... I only took one star due to the price of the iced tea... it was really good, but also was pricey... to expensive for simple iced tea... but that is just me... I still recommend this place to anyone visiting Tegucigalpa and Valle De Angeles...

1  Thank Erick E
jmolinat, Owner at Los 4 Vientos, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Hi, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!!! Our iced tea is not artificial or pre-made. It is a combination of black-tea, green tea, mint,lemon juice, honey and a little sugar .