Book In Advance

from $290.00
from $101.00
from $722.00
More Info
All reviews panch mahal five storey car park pleasure palace buddhist temple red sandstone abandoned city en route story building golden triangle tour mughal empire ghost town agra and jaipur well worth the visit audio guide shuttle bus interesting history
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wonderful and nostalgic place to visit. Not too crowded when we went and amazing to see the fine detail of the carvings in the marble. The thought that was put into it is amazing to wonder at. If you are anywhere near the Taj Mahal, make the trip!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As soon as I step out of the car the place did not look right to me. Since I have to do my prayer then I proceeded. I ask my driver to take me to the bus ride but the guys are warn him in Hindi not to go at all. A few walk to the bus ride, males were following me to be my guide. Very insistent and doubtful looking guys I will not trust being with them at all. A few more steps to the bus and then I really felt the place is not safe so I went back to the car and ask my driver to bring me to the hotel instead.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

You would be in awe walking this complex if you were not constantly hounded by touts. Tell your guide to wave them off and you can enjoy. It is worth the drive from Agra

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Anyone travelling between Jaipur and Agra is boind to have a detaour to visit this site which is very impressive and built almost completely of red sandstone.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Panch Mahal is the five-storied palatial structure in the Fatehpur Sikiri complex. The tiers gradually diminish with the last one being a single large-domed chhatri. It has 176 intricately carved columns.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

It's in fatehpur Sikri and 40 km from agra.towards West of Khas Mahal.its appears like a Buddhist Bihar in appearance

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Its an wonderful piece of work and still standing after many years passed .Its located in the palace complex at fatehpur sikri .unfortunately they don't let people go upstairs .but worth to visit it from outside

Reviewed August 28, 2018

In general the Indian people knew how to use the summer breeze to cool of. This building was used during the hot summer days. Having no windows nor doors, it is the perfect spot to relax.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

This was an unforgettable stop on my tour of the Golden Triangle. The idea of visiting an abandoned city had my husband and I very excited and Fatehpur Sikri did not disappoint. The architecture was unique from all the other palaces and forts we visited and it was a quiet day, so we really got to explore in peace and take our time as we pleased. As with most other places we visited, the attention to detail and hand carved architecture was absolutely incredible, pictures don’t even do it justice! Aside from exploring the palace itself, it was different and interesting that you need to take a bus to get there from the lower section of the city. This historic experience is unlike any other we had in India and I would highly recommend spending a half a day here when you’re in between Agra and Jaipur.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Most memorable place around Agra. I spent a whole day here photographing and sketching. Would definitely recommend this place to history and art enthusiasts; a lot more interesting than the inner city monuments like Taj Mahal.

The design and craftsmanship of this place is excellent. There also seem to be some persian and chinese architectural concepts employed in there, very unique design.