“A table with a view.”

Rosso Sul Mare Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in La Caleta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

One of the advantages of staying in the Adeje area (Riu Arecas) is the short walk to La Caleta, and a lunch time pizza at the Rosso sul Mare.
The view are wonderful and it's so relaxing just sitting with a glass of wine looking at the sea ,
Service is good, food is good,staff attentive. An excellent way to spend a couple of hours in the sunshine !!
We were here in February so I can't comment on what it would be like in high season.

2  Thank r00m_with_a_view
Write a ReviewReviews (1,459)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've eaten here twice and had a take away pizza also while on holiday, I had pasta both times in restaurant and I found both to be fairly tasteless. The sauces were bland. The first pasta I had was With a cognac sauce and I expected a good taste , however I was disappointed. Everyone raves about their pizzas and so we got some takeaway one night we were on babysitting duty and they were beautiful. The restaurant was full every time I was in it so its obviously v v popular but I can only comment on my experience .

1  Thank ak8
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have a difference of view here! The two things we agree on is the friendliness of the staff and the amazing mojitos.
For me the lasagne was the best I have had anywhere, it beats my favourite at the Capri Restaurant in Horbury Bridge and it has taken me ages to find a place that can take that accolade! The wife had muscle and clam spaghetti. She thought it was rather boring. Ah well! I would recommend a visit.

1  Thank Graham W
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Great. Nothing to complain about. A lovely modern restaurant with a chilled atmosphere. We found the food we had very good, my husband was a little disappointed with his starter as I believe he said he only had two prawns in his prawn cocktail! I had the lobster pasta and that was to die for. The main course persons were very generous, so we didn't get to try dessert. We were celebrating and so had a bottle of champers, by far the cheapest we had found within Tenerife, about €46 for veuve clicquot. Couldn't fault the place, lovely views too.

1  Thank ilovehols72
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Very pleasant lunch time visit. Wine reasonably priced and good choice on the menu. Bruschetta was delicious as we're the past dishes. Well worth the visit