“Our nephew races here.”

Goodwood Kartways
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have visited Goodwood Kartways many times in the past couple of years to watch our nephew race. They have race days and we have had to turn around and go home because there was no where to park. That's a little dissappointing! Don't go on a rainy day. The parking area is not paved and it becomes quite muddy.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Took my kids there on a Tuesday night and after driving 40 minutes to get there I find out it's not open to the public on week nights after sept 1st. Too bad it did not say this on their website. Kids were very upset.

Took them back again today(Sunday) the karts were being supervised by a ten year old kid who had no idea what he was doing and was already arguing with two different customers.

Finally got our karts after 20 minutes waiting and head out on to the track. These are the slowest karts I've ever driven! Except for the one black kart that had a grandmother and little kid in it that lapped me and my two teenage sons three times in ten minutes!

The track is gorgeous but stay away from this place unless you are there racing your own karts. This was a giant insult to me and my two boys and a total waste of $70!

3  Thank Orange idiot
Reviewed September 2, 2013

A bit pricey, $28 plus tax gets you 15 mins, but they are pretty relaxed about a few extra minutes here and there it seems. Karts do vary greatly in speed but just ask the attendants which ones are running fastest that day. Tip: the black ones are for doubles but are waaay faster. If no one is there wanting to double up they will give you one.....track is beautiful and well maintained and is actually used for pro Kart races. A little imagination and you can pretend you're at Lemans! Overall we had a great time. My 9 yr old son was in heaven.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My brother-in -law and nephew belong to this club at Goodwood and it is fun, competive, and a learning experience. This place is run with excellence and expertise. Come and join in the family atmosphere.
You will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife,friends and I when to Goodwood Karting,for my birthday though I found the Karts slow we still had alot of fun.The staff were great and very helpful.They will also help you get involved in kart racing if you like.A great time was had by all great place clean family friendly.

1  Thank Tommytuneful