“Poor Service, Poor Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of The Fiery Grill - CLOSED

The Fiery Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Cajun & Creole, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dundas, Ontario, Canada
“Poor Service, Poor Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

My meal was beyond terrible. Pasta with seasonal vegetables. There were none. I really mean none! And this was in July when fresh vegetables are plentiful! When I complained, the waitress took a fork from the table, turned my pasta over in the dish, in front of me, to try to find some veggies. When she couldn't find any she left, and brought me a side of steamed broccoli. BRUTAL!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Watlog

London, Canada
“Excellent lunch by the water”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We make the trip to Dorset every year in July and have lunch at the Fiery Grill. This time there were 11 of us. We gave them 20 minutes notice and they had a lovely table set up outside for us under the awning. A great location. Our drinks were our in very short order and our menu items took only about 20 minutes. The service was excellent (Thanks to Doris our waitress) and the food was terrific. We had the smoked salmon salad, the fish and chips, the portabello burger and various other tasty items. There were no leftovers - it was all excellent.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MotherMJ
Kitchener, Canada
“Once a Year”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Every year we travel here by boat for drinks and lunch on resplendent patio overlooking the straits connecting to Lake of Bays. Lots of bustle with boats (docking is close) and lots of tourists with Robinson's store across the bridge. I'm there in the middle of summer (peak period) so plan on a wait for service. Expect pub fare with a few cajun twists which is adequate but location is the draw.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank CalvinofCroft
“Terrible service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

New ownership has not improved this place at all!
We sat with 2 young very hungry children for and hour and a half with only being served our drinks and no one checking to see if we would like another drink! When the waitress who took our order was asked how much longer she replied with "I'm sorry I am not your waitress.". I informed her that she was the one who took our order and who delivered our drinks... She told me she would look into it... Another 15 minutes go by with no response from her... Needless to say we walked out and went to another restaurant. Horrible service! Will never go back....... And we are locals!

3 Thank Crystal123456789
Montreal, Canada
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great service, new decor, delicious food!! Loved it!

Visited June 2012