“Surprisingly good for a small town”
Review of Port Perry Thai

Port Perry Thai
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Port Perry
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: we would like to bring the taste that we use to eat at back home to port perry . Hope people in this town open and come to try our AUTENTIC food.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We dropped in and picked up a takeout menu. Then we called and got a discount with the coupon from the menu. Surprisingly good food, great variety for Port Perry. Would order again. Good service and quality.

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I tried it again and it was better this time . The food was ok but not great. It's more of a take out place. Staff are nice

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Restaurant was cold, my wife froze. Water was straight from the tap (port water is very hard). The food was generic, nothing special. My wife's Pepsi was lukewarm.

On a good note, the wait staff was very pleasant and attentive.

The owners bean counting has ruined this restaurant.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I just went there for the first time with my mom and sister at their recommendation. Apparently I'm the last person in my family to discover how amazing the food is. The decor is clean, simple, and less than luxurious, but you don't notice once your food is delivered. Scrumptious! Fresh food, wonderful flavours, and friendly service. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My daughter discovered this restaurant and I finally decided to give it a try. How happy I am that I did! The food is wholesome, fresh and delightfully prepared. The variety of dishes is interesting and it is difficult to choose a favourite - as they are all so good. Clean and friendly atmosphere, prices VERY reasonable and portions just right...You can also order take out which is terrific if you have had a full day away from home and just want to 'cosy in' with something tasty to eat. A good deal all around...