“Fried Ice cream?? Oh ya, thats right.”
Review of Mexico Lindo - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Food is well presented and good.
Lots of Mexican selection.
Burrito was huge, too much for one.
Rice was tasty.
We shared the ice cream, and it was enough for 3.
Its a place we go about 3 times a year.
Its not a taco bell, more of a Mom and Pop atmosphere, but a nice switch up from chain food.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My trip date was actually older than I was able to select here; I just started using this rating gadget so I apologize. I had moved here summer of 2011 and my new friends suggested going here as they had liked it before.

We waited forever for our food and had no apology from the manager. When our food did arrive, my friends wife's dinner was wrong so we, as gentlemen, waited for her before we ate. Our very young server was apologetic but she had no control or authority.

The food was very good but, as a service professional myself, no effort was made on behalf of the management whatsoever. We basically sat there staring at the walls, and I could see them walking back and forth once in a while but we were the third table seated so it's not like they were busy.

1  Thank kmac1026
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a great place to eat. The guacamole is out of this world and so are the Margaritas - the pitchers are great value. The staff are amazing, very welcoming and friendly, the chef works wonders in the kitchen.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Mexico Lindo brought back my memories of growing up in Tucson Arizona! The food was fabulous, great flavours from our starter Tostadas to the perfect enchiladas! This is authentic Mexican food at it's best! I can now get my traditional Mexican 'food fix' without driving to Arizona!
At it's heart, Mexico Lindo chef combines very simple, delicious ingredients: first, the chiles, then pinto beans, tortillas, both corn and flour, and cheese, beef, chicken, pork and onions. If you are an 'el principiante' embarking on this exciting culinary adventure, take note that dairy products will quench the the peppery fires of chile dishes: sour cream, a glass of milk, and ice cream are your palates's best coolants. Also, many dishes are served with chopped lettuce and tomato to stir into the picante, spicy, food. The other great news is Mexico Lindo will offer you different levels of spiciness that best suits your palate. The menu has descriptions and the waiter is very helpful. Mexico Lindo is definitely worth the drive to Port Perry!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is an authentic Mexican restaurant with great flavours in all of the dishes! From the burritos to the enchiladas, everything was delicious. Our waiter was very friendly and served a birthday cake slice at the end of our meal after overhearing our conversation regarding my father's birthday! We can't wait to go back! It is highly recommended.