“Lovely spot for lunch”

Cuisines: Canadian
Ontario, Canada
“Lovely spot for lunch”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were here on a Sunday afternoon. The Pantry Shelf is a small restaurant but perfect for lunch.

We ordered the special -- ham and leek quiche with potato and leek soup, and a raisin or cranberry scone. The meal was very good, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was very pleasant.

I highly recommend the Pantry Shelf.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank sunset07

Kingston, Canada
“my lunch choice when I come into town”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I always make my way over, when I come into town. I have to say I only have had the touriere, as I love it so much. It comes with a cranberry chuntney and ruhbarb jelly. I sometimes have a salad or scone. Most of the items are made fresh within the establishment. I find the food comes out fast, and always happy with it.

• Visited December 2012