“BEST SUSHI IN CANADA !!!”
Review of Jinju Sushi

Jinju Sushi
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Port Perry
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Honestly the best sushj I have come across in the entire country !! And it's in port perry!! Go figure ! I now eat there at least once a week! I have brought several clients there and they have all had the same response.

VERY fresh sushi. The owner "Bud" takes the time to come see each table and ensure you have enjoyed your stay.

I have heard people say the wait can be a bit long, but for quality sushi well worth it. And I don't find it slow by any means. The big thing here is he makes it fresh for you. The bigger sushi restaurants you will visit pre make the rolls and just cut and serve. If you like dry fast sushi... Giver! Lol

For fresh real deal sushi, Jinju is your answer.
Try all you can eat or take out as well !

1  Thank Profesional_foodsmen

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Bud of Jinju is an amazing host and the best sushi god ever. It will be a very sad day if he ever leaves this town. Most local sushi lovers have found there way to Jinju's and they return for the excellent quality, taste and prices. Our family is crazy for sushi..and believe in the adage "eat sushi, live longer". Thanks, Bud

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I visit Jinju about once a month and am always satisfied. The food is fresh and always comes to the table looking beautiful. I have eaten quite a number of items off the menu and have enjoyed all of them. The menu is mainly Japanese but there are a few Korean items as well. Great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is the first time in awhile that I did not leave a tip. The service here was very poor in spite of being one of the only ones in the restaurant. The lack of tip was for poor service as well as the pricing here. 24 bucks for all u can eat adult is city style pricing but the 16 bucks for my 9 year old is ludicrous. We go to a Lot of sushi restaurants in whitby and Oshawa and I didn't have a bill that high ever.
Now for the food. The sushi was good in spite of each piece having wasabi on it. Not good for those who can't handle the heat. The soya sauce was way too salty and almost ruined everything u dipped in it. The tempura was good as well. Less bready than most places. Other dishes were too salty as well and sweet and sour chicken almost made us all sick. Kids drink refills were extra. I ordered 2 of the same beer and was charged 2 different prices.
We almost went next door to KJs as it was mentioned on trip advisor as being family friendly. Well Saturday 7pm had 2 cop cars there loading a loser into a taxi that we saw as we were leaving the sushi place. So now we know of 2 places to never go to again.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We absolutely love coming here! the sushi is always extremely fresh and the service is friendly and fast.
Whether we eat in for all-you-can-eat sushi or get a take-out special, we are never dissappointed.
Highly Recommend!