“Buffet is okay but selection and parking not so good.”

Great Blue Heron Charity Casino
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Port Perry
More attraction details
Owner description: Owned by the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation, this small casino offers more than 50 game tables including Pai Gow, card poker, mini-baccarat and roulette.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Parking lot was packed with cars and shuttle not running. Buffet selection was just okay and selection was small compared to Rama casino.

2  Thank snowleopard5

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Like the clientele, is clean, buffet is great, employees are very friendly, good experience each time.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have heard the food is pretty good but we have not eaten there. You can have one drink per hour, and we've never won anything. I'm sure I would rate it better if we had won! It is a nice enough place, very clean.

1  Thank HJA67
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had a good night at the casino eating a nice meal then playing the slot machines. Its convenient for us living in Port Perry

Reviewed December 28, 2012

For the past 6 months I have found the slot payouts here horrible - every denomination from $5.00 slots down to $0.05 slots. You can blow through $200.00 in 20 minutes and see zero return. I don't expect to get rich on slots, but it would be nice to be entertained for my money.

8  Thank CLS550