“What a fun lunch”
Review of The Piano Cafe

The Piano Cafe
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Port Perry
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome the busiest lunch spot in Historic Port Perry Ontario! It is advisable to call for a reservation due to the line ups. We have an seasonal outdoor patio and Inn above the Cafe.
Los Gatos, California
“What a fun lunch”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were window shopping in Port Perry and saw it was grilled cheese day at the Piano Cafe! How decadent! It was such a treat to have a delicious gourmet grilled cheese and "to dye for" french onion soup! This is a great little restaurant even when it isn't grilled cheese day, which I believe is once a week. Such a cute little town and a wonderful find.

Christy C, Owner at The Piano Cafe, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
I love the title of your review. Your definatley the kind of customer we want to have! Thanks

Port Perry, Canada
“Great Tasting and Healthy Lunch”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The homemade squash soup accompanied by roasted vegetables on a panini was a delicious and nutritious lunch. The restaurant was busy but maintained a relaxed atmosphere. The walls were graced with original art by local artists. I would
definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone who is looking for something different than the run of the mill food found elsewhere. The gluten free options would appeal to those with diet restrictions or who want to avoid gluten for health reasons. I will most likely return again for lunch or coffee and a wonderful dessert.

• Visited October 2013
Christy C, Owner at The Piano Cafe, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for your review. The majority of our entrees are healthy, however we do have a Dufflet dessert menu to add to that! Our gluten free menu is popular and we try to make it as similar to our regular menu as we can. Thank you for noticing.
Marmora, Canada
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife & I plus 2 friends went to The Piano Cafe for lunch on Sat. Oct.19th. A very nice cafe in the heart of Port Perry. We decided to try it due to the ratings on Trip Advisor, ;-).

The service was good, the staff was very friendly. My wife and I had the Warm Piano sandwich and the Top Sirloin and Goat Cheese sandwich + the soup of the day. Our friends had the Top Sirloin sandwich and a choice from the gluten free menu. The food was very good (the soup was delicious) and was a reasonable price. The coffee was really good.

The only negative I would have is that the tables are very close together and it was very tight.

The place was full, and some couldn't be seated. A very popular cafe. 2 thumbs up.

• Visited October 2013
ort Perry
“Love this Cafe”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Just great tasting food, consistently, and the atmosphere and customer service are excellent. So much to choose from - my go-to's are my favourite Christy's Chicken Salad and Grilled Cheese Friday!

Port Dover, Canada
“Cute dining place in the lovely town of Port Perry”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My friends and I went on a hike at East Duffins Creek one rainy Saturday and decided to visit the town of Port Perry right after. It's been ages since I've been and I forgot how charming this town is. We walked around town and took pictures.

We found the Piano Cafe located just on the corner of Queen and Perry. Its unique name enticed us to go in. The food selection looked good but we were there only for coffee and desserts. I ordered the carrot cake for my hubby and the caramel daquoise for myself. Both were really delicious.

The restaurant is clean and spotless. And the wait staff were friendly enough.

If you're visiting, have some dessert at Piano Cafe.