“Fabulous for a gourmet lunch”
Review of The Piano Cafe

The Piano Cafe
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Port Perry
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome the busiest lunch spot in Historic Port Perry Ontario! It is advisable to call for a reservation due to the line ups. We have an seasonal outdoor patio and Inn above the Cafe.
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Food and ambiance were lovely. My salad - with strawberries, feta and nuts- was to die for. Service was lovely too,

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Heard good things about this place and the menu. Great location! The menu and food was a disappointment. The "creative salads" are store bought, food is boring and the service is slightly above par.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Friends and I returned to Port Perry on Sunday for their annual Chili Cook - Off. We had lunch at my favourite restaurant in town, the Piano Cafe. Even though they were really busy, everything was first-rate, as it always is! The food was awesome and so healthy and attractively presented. The service was good and fairly quick, too, especially when you consider how busy they were. They have colourful new artwork on the walls - a lovely dining decor! And the owner dropped by our table to inquire about our meal. She always does that. She's very friendly and pleasant to chat with. She seems genuinely interested in pleasing her customers, as do her staff. Another wonderful dining experience at the Piano Cafe! I'll be back soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Me and two friends went to the Piano Cafe for lunch on Saturday and it was ok. Nothing special about it. The service was ok, the waitress never checked on us once after we got our meal. The food was average. My friend who has a gluten allergy was happy with her meal. Pickles and Olives is a much better place to eat.

2  Thank meeker1969
Reviewed August 12, 2012

A fantastic place to eat!! The food was really delicious and attractively presented. The service was excellent, and the atmosphere just lovely! The artwork gracing the restaurant's walls adds so much to the atmosphere. We had lunch in the restaurant and liked it so much that we returned to eat on their lovely new outdoor patio! There are some foods that I can't eat and the staff/owner were very helpful and accomodating with respect to my dietary needs as well. I can't say enough good about this 'gem' of a restaurant. We'll return soon!