“taking the fast out of fast food”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #47 of 63 Restaurants in Port Perry
Cuisines: Fast Food
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“taking the fast out of fast food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This restaurant shares the dining area with a Tim Hortons, I was with my friends that I ran into and wanted to share a meal with to catch-up with each others lives before we parted ways. They chose timmys(wisely) I chose wendys , the line was a little longer, I would soon learn why. two tills were in use and two people took an order each. food arrived and unnoticed people claimed their orders. the lineup was filled with optimism, but no new orders were taken. minutes passed the two more orders were taken and food arrived for the original orderers, again minutes passed then, yep two more orders taken. and so on. My friends ate their meals got back in line than purchased and drank their coffees.I was now third in line ,yep , two orders taken. I left the line to visit with them to not hold them up anymore. a manager hovered around overseeing, and acted as if this was normal. I train workers for a living,I wanted to jump the counter and streamline the process. Is this the wendy's system?

• Visited August 2013

Port Perry, Canada
“Quick & well...”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Not quite the usual Wendy's as there's a Tim's attached to it. Sometimes the place is packed and other times you have it all to yourself. Staff could use to brush up on customer service skills.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank kmac1026
Ajax
“Same old taste”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Not a big fan of Wendy's or most other fast food restaurants. The kids like it once in a while but I would rather go to an old fashioned burger place and have one that has some taste to it.

Visited January 2013
Toronto
“The worst fast food experiences I have ever had”
Reviewed August 23, 2009

I don't eat here anymore, after mistake after mistake from the drive threw window Id had enough. My last visit here was in the spring my order came to 9 dollars and change. The woman at the drive threw window put $99 into the visa machine by mistake and charged it! She handed me back $70 dollars in cash and I told her I didn't want this, I understood she made a mistake but I wanted the charge reversed off my visa. She told me she didn't know how and asked if i wanted to speak to the manager, he told me he couldn't take the charge off it either, he responded we are not a bank. No your a fast food restaurant and neither are thousands of other retailers banks, but if you do not want the product have not opened the contents you can return it and get your money back or the charge removed from your credit card. What if the lady pushed the 9 twice too many times to make it $990 do you have $980 ready to hand over to me?

After getting nowhere with this guy I said fine just give me my food then and I'll go, he almost tossed the food out the window at me, WAIT A SECOND $70 change? $99 minus 9 isn't $70 I had to bang on the drive threw window to make the guy come back and give me my proper change. He shoved it at me very rudely I told him I was never coming back after that and he said FINE.

I have not been back and never will, I eat out 3 to 4 times a week for lunch in the Port Perry area and haven't spent a cent at Wendys since this has happened I have never had an experience like this at any other restaurant in the area.

5 Thank justgivemeaname