“Worst fries”
Review of Embers Grillhouse

Embers Grillhouse
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Bobcaygeon
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located at the locks in Downtown Bobcaygeon, embers grillhouse is a family restaurant serving freshly made meals daily! Featuring homemade hamburgers, hand cut french fries, freshly battered fish and chicken fingers, rotisserie chicken and ribs,terrific wraps and sandwiches there is something to please everyone! Open for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I went with a friend for dinner. We were really DISSAPOINTED. We had the same meal, burger and fries. The fries were greasy and soggy, and the patties were burn.

1  Thank Fanny r

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast and were very pleased. The food was very good and the wait staff were attentive and friendly. It wasn't very busy when we were in but we sat by the window and enjoyed our meal very much. It was a little pricier than some but it did not disappoint.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stopped in on Friday, October 11 at 6pm with 18 year old son and husband. Each of us tried a different meal. We tried the full rack BBQ ribs, two pieces of fish and chips and the half chicken dinner. We all enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went and waited and were told by 2 people they would be right back. Finally a young man came and said he could seat us but it would probably be 30 minutes or more to get food. my husband said that was a long time. He said he had never been talked too like that???? So we left.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Ate here on Sept 26, 2013. The menu is the same kind of food you will see at any bar and grill, burgers, chicken fingers, wings etc..
I was there with my wife and three small children. Wife and kids all had chicken fingers and fries, I had the bacon cheeseburger. Chicken fingers were average, the fries were ok, my burger was ok. I wouldnt rave about the food here, but it filled us up. If I was to visit Bobcaygeon again I would be likely to try a different restaurant just to see what else the town has to offer.
I like that they are homemade burgers as I hate paying at a restaurant for a frozen patty.
Our server and the hostess were both very friendly, the service was great, our drinks were refilled at least three times.
Two things that bugged me though were the condiments were brought to the table in box from a Smirnoff cooler four pack, and the romaine lettuce on my burger was the bottom white part that no one eats, luckily I dont eat the lettuce, but still they felt this was presentable when they sent it out of the kitchen? come on.