“pretty good, nice patio, cold beer”
Review of Cow & Sow Eatery

Cow & Sow Eatery
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I ate here last summer with my son after boating into fenelon from our cottage.

They have a nice little patio although there isn't any view which is unfortunate in a town surrounded by water.

The food was pretty good and the waitress was very accommodating to my young son and got us a half order of poutine.

All in all I'd go back, shame they aren't on the water though (although not much is in fenelon strangely....)

TC

1  Thank torontocpl

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stop at The Sow and Cow quite often, and always enjoy our lunch there. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Food is what I would call Pub Food, with a wide variety of choices. I had the Chicken Quesadilla last time (two days ago) and it was very tasty. Large portion (for me anyway) so I was able to have it for lunch the next day at home! Just as good as when fresh! Hubby had the liver and onions (I know, blech!) and he really enjoyed it. He said it was cooked to perfection! We wouldn't hesitate to go back to The Cow and Sow. The restaurant is a bit dated and rough, but it is clean!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I went to this restaurant with friends who came up in the fall. We had a little girl with us and the staff provided crayons and paper for her to draw on. The food I found was good but was like aveage pub food

Reviewed January 7, 2014

good food and lots of it ,nightly specials, friendly attentive staff.Needs to be larger on main floor and a larger bar as it is very popular.Food tastes homemade and is consistently good, fish and chips are great. Good value, good people.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Friendly staff and good food, pub fare - different atmosphere. Cook does really good job. Will surely return.

1  Thank 67Dennis